- » African American Chicken
African American Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of african american chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for african american chicken recipes.
Soul Delicious Chicken & Shrimp Wrap
1. Chop the pineapple into bite sized chunks.
2. Chop the chicken breasts into bite sized chunks.
3. Peel and devein the shrimps.
4. Soak the skewers in water.
5. Sift the all purpose flour with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic... - 82.2967
You May Also Like!
African-style Chicken Curry
The wintry months are here and your stomach keeps yelling for food. This stew is satisfying enough to keep your tummy from rumbling. Watch Mary Kay with her guest prepare this brilliant concoction of fragrant African spices and American peanut butter with... - 95.9137
South African Rock Lobster-tails
Melt butter in skillet; saute rice until golden.
Add chicken broth and saffron; cover tightly.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Drop lobster-tails into boiling salted water.
Cook only until water reboils.
Drain; drench with cold water.
Cut away underside membrane; pull... - 41.5556
Want to pep up your chicken real spicy and saucy - here is the perfect recipe. Chicken marinated in berber rub is baked and then drizzled with zesty Berber sauce for doubling up the effect. Your guests are surely going to love this doubled zing. Go through... - 121.358
Chicken And Tomato Gumbo
1. In a 3-quart casserole dish, place chicken.
2. Cover the dish.
3. Heat over High for 10 to 12 minutes until tender.
4. Remove chicken to cool.
5. After cooling, separate chicken meat from the bones.
6. Discard bones.
7. In a casserole,... - 47.3784
New Year's Day Recipe! Bacon-wrapped Pork Loin & Black Eyed Peas
FOR THE BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Trim the skin and membrane from the pork tenderloin.
3. Prepare a baking sheet pan.
4. Season the pork tenderloin with all-purpose seasoning.
5. Combine grain... - 117.91
Cold Senegalese Soup
Combine all ingredients in large bowl; beat (or blend in an electric blender) until creamy-smooth; chill.
Serve in cups or bowls.
If you like sprinkle with chopped toasted almonds or flaked coconut. - 24.401
Hot Senegalese Soup
Combine soup, milk, and curry powder in medium-size saucepan; heat just until bubbly-hot, then beat with rotary beater until creamy smooth.
Pour into 8 small bowls or cups, dividing evenly; sprinkle with coconut. - 21.2045
Cold Senegalese Soup
1.Bring the stock to a boil and add the minced chicken and curry powder.
2.Stir a little of the hot stock ino the egg yolks and blend in the cream.
Add this mixture to the soup and heat over very low heat until it thickens slightly, but do not let it... - 30.7445
African American Chicken Recipes By Category
African American Chicken Dish: