- » Adobo Seasoning Powder
Adobo Seasoning Powder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of adobo seasoning powder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for adobo seasoning powder recipes.
Seasoned Chipotle Chicken Tortilla Soup
Chicken soups are just right for every season and here is a recipe to make one. Mike Monahan shows in quick and easy steps how to make Chicken Soup with chicken tenders, chipotle chili and other spicy seasonings. Great when served with tortilla chips! - 113.807
Portobello Pepper Jack Cheeseburger
September 18th is National Cheeseburger Day!!! Jenny is joined by Bekah, Rod & Bella (NEW PUPPY) to make her favorite Portobello Pepper Jack Cheeseburger recipe. - 100.208
Fish And Salsa Taco
Fish Tacos are amazing when combined with a tangy tongue twisting tomato salsa. A picture of Fish and Salsa Taco can make one drool and the same happens while watching the chef put the dish together. The fresh flavors of salsa and the golden browned fish... - 75.0084
How To Cook Black Beans And Rice
A staple in Cuba and Puerto Rico, the classic black bean is a highly comforting recipe to gorge into on hungry nights. Try this slow cooker recipe at home and spice up your family's suppertime. This video shows how to whomp up this lip-smacking meal sans any... - 118.261
Chicken & Sautéed Onions
More whackiness in the Eco Rico kitchen as Giselle, her Mom and daughter cook a country Puerto Rican dish - pollo encebollao (chicken smothered in onions) seasoned with homemade adobo. Some organic vino keeps the women loose... - 108.772
Mini Veggie Frittatas
The perfect appetizer, brunch item or healthy snack? Sauteed Veggie Mini Frittatas! Topped with gruyere cheese, these cuties are super moist, tasty and filling. Best of all, they're organic! - 0
Southwest Baked Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. Defrost, and wash chicken quarters.
3. In a large dish, put tortilla crumbs. Add adobo, chipotle chili powder, and Ancho chili powder in it.
4. Season it with salt and pepper. Mix well.
5. Grease a cookie... - 100.113
Grilled Peppers And Onions For Sausages
A yummy seasoned peppers and onion recipe to go with your sausages. Add to the taste of your sausages with this easy to make dish. You can now have a wonderful time whether you are in the house or outdoors with this simple pepper and onion recipe video. - 91.5424
Mexican Style Chicken With Tortilla
Craving for some Mexican food and want it immediately. Try Nikko's Mexican Style chicken with tortilla. He take us on a pictured journey, the recipe being so simple that pictures are enough to understand. Really a great dish to put together in a few minutes... - 48.3911
Mexican Black Bean Chili
As nights get nippy, take comfort in a hearty dinner with this Mexican black bean chilli for meal, perfect for warming up your midweek. Adobo sauce adds a touch of indulgence to this protein-packed bean dish. This spicy bean stew is vegetarian and low fat... - 129.79
A spicy soup made with vegtables and chipotle style adobo sauce. - 38.827
Ever had a spicey-ass, organic Sri Lankan curry? Experience this hot pleasure in the EcoRico kitchen with Giselle Achecar and Sherene Hulugalle! Bonus: Giselle quaffs her fiery thirst with a bottle of Quivira Mourvedre. Ahhhh. - 114.304
Asian Spiced Short Ribs
1. Light a grill. Preheat the oven to 325° Season the ribs with salt and fennel. Grill over high heat, turning, until charred, about 12 minutes. Transfer to a roasting pan.
2. In a large bowl, mix the ketchup, wine, vinegar, molasses, onion flakes, fish... - 30.7751
Tostones Con Mojito
1. MOJITO: In a mortar put the garlic and grind for about 1 minute.
2. Add the lemon juice to a small bowl and transfer the garlic from the mortar to the bowl with the lemon juice.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir. Season with salt if... - 110.371
Super Bowl Recipe 1 - Chili Cheese Fries
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Prepare a cookie sheet covered with foil.
3. In a pot render down the bacon slices and keep the bacon bits and the bacon fat aside.
4. Dice the onions, green bell pepper, celery, mince the garlic and keep everything... - 123.252
Quick And Tasty Barbecued Chicken
1. Prepare a medium-high-heat grill.
2. For the sauce: Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add onion and cook until softened, 3 to 4 minutes; add garlic and cook until very fragrant, about 1 minute longer. Stir in chipotles and ketchup. Bring... - 35.8353
How To Make Chipotle Shrimp Tacos
Shrimp tacos are so fresh and easy to make. They are great for these days that the weather is starting to get warm. The beauty of tacos is that you really do not need a whole lot of ingredients to make a wonderful meal. - 104.527
Quick And Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup
1. Shred the chicken and take out the bones. Set aside.
2. In a pan pour in water and add in the bones of chicken, let it boil on medium – high heat.
3. In a sauté pan heat the tortillas on low heat.
4. Dice 3 ½ tortillas to big chunks and... - 0
Our chicken mole recipe is easy to make and the results are delicious. Mole sauce, pronounced Mow-lay, is a rich multidimensional sauce with a hint of sweetness and chocolate to round out the spicy elements. - 123.971
For the Xocopili Jus:
Caramelize the oranges, apples, garlic, onions, carrots and celery. Add tomato paste, aromatics and spices, and let cook for another 5 minutes. Deglaze with wines and reduce 75%. Add stocks and reduce, constantly skimming until it... - 39.9606