- » Acorn Squash Maple Syrup
Acorn Squash Maple Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of acorn squash maple syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for acorn squash maple syrup recipes.
Roasted Acorn Squash Soup With Maple Cream
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Cut the squash in half, scoop out and discard the seeds.
Place, cut side down, on a foil lined baking sheet.
Bake for about 45 minutes, until the squash is fork tender.
Let cool a bit, then peel.
Combine the celery, carrot,... - 45.758
Acorn Squash With Maple Glaze
Cut ends off the squash and cut into 4 equal thick slices.
Cut out the seeds.
Rotate in the Flat Standard Basket for 30 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, heat the maple syrup, butter, and ginger in a small saucepan. - 21.1824
Orange Maple Baked Acorn Squash
1) Mix glazed ingredients in a 2-cup glass measure.
2) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 7 to 8 minutes.
3) Keep aside.
4) Peel, wash and quarter squash, discarding seeds and fiber.
5) On a 12-inch plate put squash and cut side up.
6)... - 47.5547
Pepper Squash Roasted With Maple Syrup And Cider
Cut the squash in half and remove the seeds.
Place in a roasting pan, sprinkle with salt, and cover.
Bake at 350 degrees until almost tender, about 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt the butter and combine it with the cider and maple syrup.
Brush the... - 35.4818
Maple Glazed Acorn Squash
1. With fork, pierce skin of each acorn squash; place squash in microwave oven and heat at high (100% power) 1 to 2 minutes to soften for easier cutting. Cut each squash in half; scoop out and discard seeds.
2. In 13" by 9" baking dish, place squash cut side... - 28.7134
Candied Acorn Squash
Candied Acorn Squash is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Candied Acorn Squash... - 27.0843
Baked Acorn Squash Supreme
Cut acorn squash into halves, remove seeds, and put squash, cut side up, in greased baking dish.
Brush inside of each half with melted butter.
Mix cream and maple syrup and fill each squash cavity about half full of the mixture.
Bake, uncovered, in preheated... - 20.478
Stuffed Squash With Sage And Apple
Preheat Dutch oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
1. Cut squash in half and remove seeds from cavity.
2. Split butter and put equal amounts in each cavity and place squash flesh side up in the dutch oven.
3. In another bowl, mix together... - 111.036
Stuffed Acorn Squash
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious stuffed acorn squash that can be served as a main dish or as a side dish. This uses seasonal ingredients that are easy to find this time of year. This recipe was given to me by my daughter, Jennifer. It can either be... - 0
Sauteed Acorn Rings With Maple Glaze
1. Microwave whole squash for 4 minutes on HIGH. Turn squash over and continue cooking for 3 to 4 mintues, on HIGH, or until hot and slightly soft to the touch.
2. Preheat microwave browing grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Cut squash crosswise into 1 -inch... - 33.447
Classic Baked Squash
An acorn squash belongs to the same family where we see the summer squash. This one comes in winter and is commonly green in colour with ridges. They originate from the Native Americans and still consumed today. - 47.307
Glazed Acorn Squash
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds.
Cut squash halves, crosswise, into 1-inch-thick pieces.
Arrange in 13 x 9-inch (3-quart) baking dish; cover, Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes, or until nearly tender.
In' small... - 35.7706
Maple Glazed Squash
Trim ends of acorn squash, then cut crosswise into 1-inch slices; discard seeds.
Season with salt and pepper.
Arrange a single layer of squash in large shallow baking pan; cover and bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes.
Combine syrup, crumbs, and margarine;... - 23.2788
I got this excellent 5 rated Stuffed Squash recipe from my neighbor. Just a look at this Stuffed Squash and you will feel hungry. You will definitely thank me for sharing it! - 30.354
Baked Acorn Squash
Baked Acorn Squash is an amazingly easy baked main course meal which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. I am sure you would surely love to share the experience of this Baked Acorn Squash dish with us. - 39.1967
Spiced Acorn Squash
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Cut each squash in half and with a teaspoon scrape out the seeds and fibers.
In a small bowl combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, salt and melted butter, and stir them together thoroughly.
Arrange the squash in a... - 38.0279
New England Acorn Squash Soup
Pierce each squash several times with a knife.
Arrange on a large plate and microwave on high for 10 minutes.
Turn the squash over, then microwave on high for 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender.
Halve, let cool, then remove and discard the seeds.
In a 3-quart... - 44.0282
Acorn Squash Pancakes
Fold a paper towel in half and place it directly on the floor of the microwave.
Pierce the squash several times with a sharp knife.
Place the squash on the towel and microwave on high for 4 minutes.
Flip the squash and microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes, or... - 39.6694
Maple Glazed Squash And Parsnips
1. Pare the parsnips; quarter length wise, then cut into 3-inch pieces. Halve squash crosswise; scoop out seeds and stringy membrane; cut into 1/2 inch slices; do not pare.
2. Cook parsnips and squash, covered, in boiling salted water in a large skillet about... - 21.0391
Maple Roasted Squash
People who hate squash should watch this video of maple roasted squash for a refresher. This recipe is awesome. You will love it. Squashes are in the market only for a small time but they taste just too good. The chef offers a very nice recipe and few great... - 144.743
Maple Glazed Squash And Parsnips
1. Use a paring knife or peeler to pare the parsnips.
2. Cut parsnips lengthwise into four and cut each quarter into 3-inch pieces.
3. Wash the squash, cut into half crosswise, scoop out seeds and fiber then cut each half into 1/2-inch thick... - 38.9052
Maple Pecan Squash
Cut each squash in half crosswise; remove and discard seeds.
Place squash halves, cut side down, in a lightly greased 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes.
Scoop out pulp; discard shells.
Mash pulp in a medium bowl.
Add... - 36.6769
Sausage And Apple Stuffed Squash
Microwave squash as directed in chart.
Crumble sausage in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Microwave 6 to 8 minutes, stirring twice during cooking.
Stir in oats, applesauce and syrup.
Spoon into acorn squash.
Arrange squash halves in a 13x9x2 inch glass... - 36.5535
Winter Squash Pudding With Rose Water
Peel the squash.
Steam the squash until tender, about 20 minutes.
Drain well and mash, sieve or blend. (Should be 3 cups of squash puree.)
Simmer the apples, lemon juice and rind, and water in a covered saucepan for 20 minutes.
Uncover, simmer... - 47.693
Winter Squash Bisque
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
season the squash with some salt and half the 5 spice
place on a greased cookie sheet
bake for 30-45 minutes until tender and lightly browned
Meanwhile start to cook the onions, carrots, apples or pears
in a large soup pot and... - 50.2127
Squash With Spiced Raisin Sauce
1. Cut squash lengthwise into half.
2. Remove and discard seeds and membranes.
3. Separate 2 tablespoon raisins and keep aside.
4. In a 1-cup liquid measure, put together rest of the ingredients and stir to dissolve the cornstarch in... - 46.0393
Glazed Ham & Squash
1. Place butter or margarine in a 'small bowl. Microwave butter or margarine at 100% (high) 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in syrup and spices; set aside.
2. Place whole squash in an 8-inch-square baking dish. Microwave at 100% (high) 2 minutes.
3. Pierce... - 35.0625
Glazed Ham Garni
This Glazed Ham Garni is simply irresistible. Try this meat glazed with irresistible fruity glazes. Your suggestions for this glazed ham Garni are welcome. - 34.4209