- » Acapulco Dip
Acapulco Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of acapulco dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for acapulco dip recipes.
1. Combine cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, onion, yogurt, catsup, parsley, chili powder, garlic, and cumin in a bowl.
2. Transfer to a food processor or blender. Process until smooth. - 37.0554
Acapulco Chili Dip
Place the beans and yogurt in a food processor or blender and process.
Add onions and garlic and blend.
Add the chili powder and cumin, and process on medium speed until smooth.
Pour into a small bowl.
Garnish with scallions and chill before serving, if... - 23.838
You May Also Like!
Acapulco Bean Casserole
In saucepan cook celery and onion in butter or margarine till tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in chili with beans, drained corn, bean dip, taco sauce, and salt.
Arrange half the torn tortillas in an 8x1 1/2-inch round baking dish; top with half the chili... - 37.6475
Acapulco Savory Bites
1) Finely chop the onion.
2) Peel the tomatoes and finely chop.
3) Cut the chillies in half and remove the seeds. Chop finely.
4) Add the oil and vinegar and salt to taste.
5) Till the mixture is a smooth pulp, beat the mixture well. An electric... - 38.4593
Acapulco Chicken Enchiladas
Filling: Melt the butter in a skillet and add the ingredients.
Cook until heated through.
Sauce: Heat oil in a saucepan and cook onion and garlic 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer 30 minutes.
Pour through strainer.
To Assemble: Fry the tortillas... - 46.4365
Fish tacos are always popular, but have you ever thought what your family will feel when you will serve them the best fish tacos in New York. In this video Chef Patrico shares his secret of the easiest and the best fish tacos in New York. Watch it and... - 105.048