- » 7 Up Steak
7 Up Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of 7 Up Steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for 7 Up Steak recipes.
Smothered Steak Roll Ups
1) Slice the steak into six 8x4 inch pieces .
2) Pound with steak with a meat hammer or edge of a heavy saucer.
3) Place 1/4 cup stuffing in the center of each steak piece.
4) Roll up the steak, tuck in ends and secure the rolls with... - 36.8999
Hearty Steak Roll Ups
1) In a bowl, place together bacon, onion, mushrooms, tomatoes, parsley ad seasoning.
2) Knead the bacon mixture to mix well.
3) Arrange the steaks over a plane surface and season lightly.
4) Spoon ¼ of the bacon mixture over each... - 43.5449
Herbed Round Steak
Herbed Round Steak is something you gotta try out for the party next week. The Herbed Round Steak needs quite effort from your side for the preparation part, however the flavor of this Herbed Round Steak is just yum. Why donâ€™t you give this Herbed... - 33.5069
Country Fried Steak On Page 147 Of Rosalie Serving Cookbook
1. Season the meat with garlic salt and ground pepper powder.
2. Pour oil in a skillet and let it warm up on medium heat.
3. In a plate combine flour, salt and pepper, paprika, beat the eggs and keep it aside.
4. Take one piece of the meat and coat it... - 107.91
Skirt Steak With Rice And Beans And Mango Salsa
1. For the Salsa: In a bowl, combine the chopped mango, bell pepper, jalapenos, onion, cilantro, lime juice and salt and pepper.
2. Place in the refrigerator to keep cool.
3. For the Steak: Season the skirt steak heavily on all sides.
4. Place on a... - 128.82
Horseradish Roasted Potatoes And Mushroom Stuffed Steak
1. Use a good knife to filet and roll out the beef until it is a long thin strip. Season it with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a saute pan add in the chopped bacon and cook until crispy. Once done, set... - 109.421
Stuffed Ham Steak
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Remove the fat from around the ham steaks; using whole stud the ham and keep aside.
3. Add celery and onion to butter and sauté for about 10 minutes. Toss slightly after adding bread cubes, cinnamon, egg,... - 44.472
Seared Brick Pork Steak With Grilled Pineapple And Bacon Hash
1. Add the pork steak into a ziplock bag along with the soy sauce, red wine vinegar, red wine and canolo oil. Place in the refrigerator to sit for 20-30 minutes.
2. Fire up the grill.
3. Place the sliced pineapples, yellow onion, poblano... - 102.627
Curried Ham Steak
1. In 4-cup or 1 liter capacity bowl, combine orange juice, sugar, cornstarch, orange rind, curry powder and cloves and microwave at High for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes stirring twice during last half of cooking such that the mixture begins to thicken.
2.... - 38.9002
Persian Steak Roll
1 Ask your meatman to split flank steak, butterfly fashion.
Or, at home, split it yourself, working slowly with a sharp long-blade knife and cutting with a sawing motion as evenly as possible.
Pound steak with a mallet or rolling pin to make it evenly thin.
2... - 38.0801
Mushroom Stuffed Steak Rolls
1. Use a mallet, pound butterfly steak until it is thin enough for rolling.
2. Season one side of the steak with salt and pepper.
3. In a medium glass bowl, put together mushrooms, onion and butter.
4. Heat on High 3 to 4 minutes; stir once.
5.... - 46.8252
Grilled Beef Sirloin Steak
Now how about trying a restaurant meal at home? Sounds interesting enough? Cook your loved ones a wonder by rumbling up a steak! Try a pitt boy recipe and watch this video which will serve you as an absolute video guide to your cooking! See the video for more... - 95.3929
Blackened Flat Iron Steak With Wine Glaze
1. In a bowl, combine together cannellini bean, balsamic vinegar, parsley, rosemary, garlic, and tomato.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Toss them well, and place it in the refrigerator for half an hour. You may also prepare it a day ahead.
3. On... - 111.885
Steak And Chunky Chips
There is nothing like a well done Steak and some Chunky chips by the side. This is an All American diner classic. It is so simple to make and you can learn how to make it from this video. And as always, serve and enjoy! - 95.3349
Steak Au Poivre With Cognac Cream Sauce
1) Season the steak with crushed pepper corn and salt. Push the crushed pepper corns into the steak.
2) Sprinkle fennel seeds all over the meat.
3) Place a skillet on high heat. Add little bit of olive oil to the skillet and heat... - 110.882
Steak Tomato Stew
In medium saucepan brown half the meat and the garlic in hot oil.
Remove from saucepan; brown remaining meat.
Return all meat to saucepan.
Stir in carrots, the 1/2 cup water, bouillon granules, basil, and thyme.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
Stir in... - 41.003
Rosemary Garlic Steak Recipe (pan Seared)
Steak lovers ultimate happiness. This is a video of a very simply prepared beef steak with the perfect flavoring of garlic andherbs.It has an absolutely fantastic taste from the combination of rosemary, oregano and black pepper. These are tender and well... - 106.942
Italian Stuffed Flank Steak
This grilled and stuffed steak creation tastes amazing and is not that hard to do. Grab some twine and tie one on this summer! - 0
Mushroom Stuffed Steak Rolls
1. In a medium glass bowl, mix the mushrooms, onion and butter.
2. Place in the microwave and cook for 2-3 minutes at High.
3. Add the bread crumbs and parsley to this.
4. With a hammer or the back of a pan, pound the steak to thin it enough to... - 45.9988
Broiled Steak With Herbs
Peel and crush the cloves of garlic and press into the steaks.
Place the steaks in a shallow dish, sprinkle over the onion, seasoning and sherry and leave to marinate in a cool place for up to 4 hours.
Chop the hard-cooked egg and mix with the herbs, mustard... - 32.6819
Spinach Stuffed Round Steak
For stuffing, in 1-quart casserole combine spinach, 2 tablespoons green onion, and butter.
Cook, uncovered, at HIGH for 3 minutes till vegetables are crisp-tender.
Stir in egg, Parmesan cheese, and marjoram.
Trim excess fat from meat.
Pound to... - 43.7291
Steak And Arugula Salad
This week on "Cooking with Chef Hermann," the Chef is cooking up a summer dish; a grilled skirt steak and arugula salad with Roquefort and Catalina dressing. - 118.873
Steak And Kidney Pie
1) In a bowl, add flour, steak and kidney. Mix well and shake off the excess.
2) In a pan, melt the dripping and gently fry the onions till transparent.
3) Add in the meat and fry for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, till meat is... - 47.3606
Delectable Grilled Steak And Beer Soup
When the temperature is low, nothing beats a piping hot bowl of grilled steak and beer soup to warm up the soul. For a real stick-to-your-ribs treat, opt for this scrummy soup. Not only is it appeasing to the palette, but is also hassle-free to make. Just get... - 112.089
1. To prepare potatoes cut them into thin slices lengthwise, cut each slice further into thin shoestring strips and lay them on paper towels to dry a bit.
2. In a deep frying pan over medium heat Heat 1 & 1/2 to 2 inches oil, place about half of the... - 41.206
Bacon Steak Rolls By The Bbq Pit Boys
Tired of your same ol' grilled dogs and burgers? So are your family and friends. Then switch it up with these grill smoked Bacon wrapped Beef Steaks. They're going to luv 'em. And they're real easy to do, as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys. - 91.7279
Charcoal Broiled Steak
1) Remove the extra fat fom the steak. Slash the fat on the edges to keep the meat flat during cooking.
2) In a large, shallow dish, plastic bag on tray, transfer the steak.
3) Marinade the meat in herb-wine vinegar. Tie the plastic bag up.
4)... - 36.0236
Steak And Bacon Tournedos
Pound flank steak evenly about 1/2 inch thick.
Apply meat tenderizer according to package directions.
Meanwhile, cook bacon till almost done, but not crisp.
Sprinkle flank steak with garlic salt and pepper.
Score steak diagonally, making diamond-shaped... - 40.792
Oven Swiss Steak
Cut meat into 6 serving-size portions.
Combine flour and salt; pound 2 tablespoons of the mixture into meat.
Brown meat on both sides in hot shortening.
Transfer meat to a 12x7 1/2 x2-inch baking dish.
Blend remaining 2 tablespoons flour mixture into pan... - 37.6669
Steak And Kidney Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 325° F
2. Take the steak and cut it into strips before pounding it lightly.
3. Place a kidney on each strip and roll it up.
4. Add salt & pepper to the flour and dredge the meat rolls in it.
5. Take... - 40.3701
Steak Neptune is a mouth watering beef main course recipe. Try this Steak Neptune dish; I am sure you will surely love to share the compliments which you get from your loved ones. - 43.5288
Bacon Steak In The Microwave
1. Use a sharp knife or kitchen scissors, trim off the excess fat from steak.
2. Use a steak hammer or base of a small saucepan to flatten the steak to 1/4-inch thickness.
3. Slice steak in serving-size pieces.
4. Season the flour with pepper... - 41.4439
Weeknight Steak With Vegetables
In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat.
Cook the squash, celery, onion, garlic, and rosemary in the hot oil for 6 to 7 minutes or just until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Remove from skillet.
Trim fat from... - 42.0249
Teriyaki Steak Sandwich Platter
1. In a 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag, combine soy sauce, salad oil, sugar, sherry, ginger, and garlic. Rinse flank steak, add to bag, seal, and set in a bowl. Chill at least 1 hour and up to 1 day, occasionally turning bag over.
2. Lightly oil a barbecue... - 34.7357
Marinated Steak Fajitas
Trim fat from meat.
Thinly slice meat across the grain into bite-size strips.
Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl stir together chili sauce, water, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, chili powder, garlic powder, and... - 44.2211
1. In a large bowl, combine the meat with 1/3 cup of the soup.
2. Add the crumbs, onion, egg and seasonings. Mix thoroughly breaking up the lumps. Use a fork to mix.
3. Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into even size patties.
4. Heat... - 47.5471
Paleo Magazine - Skirt Steak Fajitas
Packing quite the spicy kick, this recipe utilizes all the traditional seasonings of fajitas with cumin, chipotle, lime juice, and garlic. This recipe is so delicious you won't even notice the absence of a tortilla. - 119.996
Black Pepper Crusted Flat Iron Steaks
This is an idea that popped in my mind, I love flat iron steaks so I wanted to do something interesting with them. I wanted a really good sauce to top it and I came up with a very simple Guinness stout reduction that was perfect. - 112.61
Steak Fajitas With Spinach
Today I make Steak Fajitas.
It is a quick and easy meal, with some healthy substitutions.
Bon appétit! - 100.754
1. Season the steaks with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. In a large shallow pan, add in the oil and place the steaks. Add in 1 tbsp. of the butter and cook for 4 minutes on each side.
3. Take out the steaks and set aside.
4. Into the same pan, melt... - 0
In 2-quart (12x7) baking dish, combine onion, barbecue sauce, lemon juice, soy sauce and thyme.
Add meat, dipping in sauce and turning sauce side up.
Marinate 1 hour, turning once.
Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes.
Add water and cook, covered with wax paper, 3 - 31.7428
Swiss Steak With Mushrooms
Combine all ingredients except meat in 2-quart (12 x 7) baking dish.
Add meat, dipping in sauce and turning sauce side up.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning once or twice.
Cook covered with wax paper, 30 minutes, turning meat once. - 26.4101
Chinese Green Pepper Steak
1) Take the meat and cut it into thin strips.
2) Take a bowl and mix honey, ginger as well as 2 tablespoons of soya sauce.
3) Marinate the beef in the sauce.
4) Take a pan and heat up 2 tablespoons of salad oil.
5) Stir fry the green... - 44.7906
1. Prepare the steak by trimming fat from it by pounding it to flatten slightly and tenderize.
2. Cut into serving-size pieces and in a shallow casserole arrange in single layer.
3. In a bowl combine onion, garlic, tomato sauce, vinegar,... - 41.9919
Gourmet Steak Platter
1) In a pan, add the cabbage with salt, caraway seeds and enough water to almost cover.
2) Place a lid over the pan and cook for 15 minutes, or till just tender.
3) Lift out the cabbage and drain well.
4) Cut out the core and place the cabbage,... - 40.7597
Barbecue Steak Sandwiches
Are you planning to cook-up something excellent? How about this appetizingly scrumptious Barbecue Steak Sandwiches. This recipe of Barbecue Steak Sandwiches uses a great choice of ingredients and is of course great to serve for special occasions. - 50.7643
Steak With Quick Mushroom Sauce
1. Rub steaks with black pepper. Melt butter in a nonstick frying pan and cook steaks over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
Remove steaks from pan and set aside to keep warm.
2. Add mushrooms and onion to pan and cook... - 34.752
Grilled Swordfish Steak
1. On a grill, start fire and allow to burn for 20 to 30 minutes
2. Make sure the coals must be very hot
3. Spread a generous portion of mayonnaise on one side of each steak and place mayonnaise side down on grill
5. Prepare lemon... - 36.4098
This Hamburg Steak is a Japanese take on the classic Salisbury. It is a great recipe to have with you, as it is a fool proof recipe and comes out really nice when you are cooking at home for your family or friends. Specially in this video you will see a... - 108.958
Saucy Steak Rolls
1) Place meat in a flat surface and pound meat until very thin.
2) Cut into 8 rectangular pieces.
3) Sprinkle salt and pepper over the meat.
4) Separate onion, parsley, and basil between the meat pieces.
5) Gently roll up jelly-roll... - 44.1822
1) In a pan or Dutch oven, slowly brown the steak for 10 minutes on each side.
2) While the meat browns, prepare the spaghetti-sauce mix with water as per the directions on the label. Add over the meat and cover.
3) Place in moderate oven at 350° for... - 35.4862
In 2-quart (12 x 7) baking dish, combine onion, barbecue sauce, lemon juice, soy sauce and thyme.
Add meat, dipping in sauce and turning sauce side up.
Marinate 1 hour, turning once.
Cook uncovered, 10 minutes.
Add water and cook, covered with wax paper, 30... - 40.2798
Sprinkle meat with garlic salt and pepper.
In a large saucepan cook meat in hot oil over medium-high heat about 3 minutes or until brown, turning once.
Remove meat from saucepan, reserving drippings in pan.
Cut meat into cubes; set aside.
In the same saucepan... - 46.7175
Steak With Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Nothing like a plate of meat to pep up your father’s meal time! Watch as Jen and Maria get the men to help out in preparing the perfect father’s day meal. The steak as well as the asparagus are simple recipes, both filled with flavor… - 118.374
Chinese Pepper Steak With Rice
Warm 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions, green peppers, and yellow peppers.
Cook, stirring, for 5 to 7 minutes, or until softened.
Add the tomatoes and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Transfer to a large... - 44.9694
Cut the steak into finger-shaped pieces.
Cut the kidney into thin slices and season well.
Fry the steak for a few minutes in the dripping to seal the surface.
Mix the flour, eggs and milk or water into a smooth batter and season.
Melt about 12 oz dripping in... - 35.0139
Grilled Rib Steak With Seared Scallops In Clam Sauce
Nothing like a robust cut of meat and a good sauce to go along with it! If your looking to serve it right, you have one video showing how to cook and serve it right! A grilled rib eye cooked to perfection along with a subtle clam sauce. See the video for more! - 95.6179
Spiced Venison Steaks With Red Cabbage Confit And Red Wine Sauce
1. Flatten each steak to a 3/4-inch thickness between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
2. In a heavy-duty sealable plastic bag or between 2 sheets of wax paper crush the peppercorns and the allspice berries coarse with the bottom of a heavy skillet.... - 36.6153
Braised Chuck Steak With Vegetables
Appetizing and flavorful, braised chuck steak with vegetables is popular main dish from European cuisine. This dish goes well with steamed rice, mashed potatoes and even noodles. - 46.8172
Bacon-pepper-stuffed Round Steak
Bacon-Pepper-Stuffed Round Steak is a yummmy meat preperation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Bacon-Pepper-Stuffed Round Steak last weekend for my husband's colleagues and family, they loved it. Donâ€™t miss... - 44.7298
Grilled Caribbean Steak With Tropical Rice
1 In a large resealable plastic food storage bag, place the steak.
2 In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, 1/4 cup orange juice and ginger.
3 Pour the mixture over steak.
4 Seal the bag, turning to coat the steak with marinade.
5 ... - 42.1734
Trim excess fat from meat; cut into 8 to 10 serving-size portions. Combine flour, salt, and pepper; mix well. Pound into meat pieces with meat mallet or edge of heavy plate. Heat 2 tablespoons fat in large, heavy frying pan or Dutch oven. Brown meat pieces... - 16.548
Cut the fats in small pieces lightly into the flour and salt.
Make a well in the centre and add a little of the water and lemon juice to mix with the flour.
Do not beat up the fats.
Pour in enough of the liquid to make a fairly stiff dough, then put it out on... - 43.5135
Steak With Tomato Sauce
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine beef, salt and little quantity flour. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Sprinkle remaining flour on to meat and tenderize using a meat tenderizer/ mallet or anything... - 40.7914
Loco Moco Hawaiian Hamburger Steak
Loco Moco Hawiian Hamburger Steak Redux is a healthy dish with the goodness of the vegetables, egg, ham, join James in his kitchen and see how to prepare. - 109.7
Korean Barbecued Steak With Sticky Rice And Kimchi
1. In a dry skillet, toast sesame seed over medium-high heat for about 45 seconds to 1 minute until golden brown and shiny; toss continuously.
2. In a mixing bowl, place 1 tablespoon and reserve the rest.
3. To the bowl, put together rest of the... - 46.772
Swiss Steak Jardiniere
1) From the meat, remove the excess fat, if any and lay the slices on a cutting board.
2) Sprinkle the meat slices with half of the flour, salt and pepper.
3) Use the back of a heavy kitchen knife or the edge of a saucer rim to pound the flour... - 45.9252
1. Using a kitchen scissors trim fat from steak.
2. Use a mallet or a meat hammer to pound steak into 1/4-in. thickness.
3. Cube into 1-inch pieces.
4. In zip lock bag, mix flour and seasonings.
5. Add steak cubes to flour mixture and shake in... - 44.5779
Marinated Steak Teriyaki
This Marinated Steak Teriyaki is absolutely delightful and great to pep up those Friday dinners. This tasty Marinated Steak Teriyaki dish is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to its tantalizing flavors. Trust me! - 45.0511
Bacon Pepper Stuffed Round Steak
Cook green pepper in boiling, salted water 5 minutes.
Drain; set aside.
In skillet, cook bacon till nearly done; drain bacon, reserving drippings in skillet.
Using a sharp knife, make a deep horizontal slit in steak.
Stuff steak with green pepper and bacon,... - 43.7292
Yummy Chive Hamburger Steak
This is a good recipe to make Chive Hamburger Steak at home. This is much healthier as the Chef shallow fries the burgers. Check out the video for this delicious recipe. - 97.0024
Ramen Vegetable Steak Stir-fried
1. Take a medium sized bowl, mix beef strips, garlic, 1 tablespoon sesame oil and ground red pepper; toss to coat. Keep aside.
2. Throw away seasoning packet if any from noodles package.
3. In large saucepan, boil 2 cups water Break block of noodles... - 42.4917
Hungarian Goulash With Chuck Steak
1 In a flameproof casserole, heat the oil till sizzling hot.
2 Add in the cubes of beef and brown on all sides, cooking a few at a time.
3 Transfer them to a plate as they brown.
4 Turn the heat to medium, and stir in the onions, cooking... - 43.6573
Philly Cheese Steak
I build a Steak & cheese snack that ain't gonna leave anyone hungry. They are so delicious, you and your guests will want to eat more. Try this for your next party and see the response. Make sure you stock lots of ingredients, in case you need to make more! - 89.6544
Meaty Alaskan King Crab With Jumbo Shrimp And Flat Iron Steak
his is an amazing recipe! Meaty Alaskan King Crab leggs, medium jumbo shrimp and flat Iron steak topped with a Cajun butter & mushroom sauce. We are talking "Off the hook" grilling here. Grill grates in action! Can be cooke don a Traeger, Mak, Louisinan,... - 89.3673
Steak With Mushroom Puff Tartlets
1) Set your oven to preheat at 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2) Prepare the pastry sheet with the thickness of a £1 coin by rolling on a flat surface. Cut 2 x 12cm circles from the sheet with the help of a cutter or by scoring around a saucer.... - 46.1301
Italian Vegetables With Grilled Steak
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing or preheat oven to 450 F.
2. In foil pan combine all vegetables except garlic.
3. Alternately place the vegetables in the center of a 24-inch-long sheet of foil.
4. Using garlic press, press... - 44.9828
Steak Diane And Caesar Salad With Banana Foster
Watch an interview with Salvatore Vitale, the owner of De' Medici Restaurant in San Diego. Celebrities like Jerry Lewis, Diane Carroll, Stevie Wonder frequent this beautifully decorated restaurtant. Watch as the Chef's show you how to make a classic Steak... - 117.576
Steak Fajitas With Black Beans And Spicy Red Rice
1. In a glass dish, put together all the marinade ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2. Toss in the sliced sirloin to coat thoroughly.
3. Cover the dish and marinate for at least 4 hours and preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Remove the... - 47.1299
Carne Asada Gorditas
The Chef makes Carne Asada Gorditas in the video. Basically Carne Asada is thinly sliced, grilled beef served in tacos or burritos. The Chef uses Gorditas in the video. This is a delicious and filling meal. - 110.317