- » 7 Grain Bread
7 Grain Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of 7 grain bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for 7 grain bread recipes.
New Easy 7-grain Bread
Pour boiling water over cereal in large mixing bowl.
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
When cereal is lukewarm, add yeast and all remaining ingredients except 3 cups flour.
Beat vigorously for 2 minutes.
Work in remaining flour.
Divide dough in half and spread... - 36.04
7 Grain Cereal Bread
1) The oven is preheated to 400 degrees C.
2) The bread pan is greased and kept aside.
3) Yeast, honey and water are mixed with the help of a food processor and allowed to stay for about 15 minutes, till it starts to bubble.
4) All the... - 47.049
Buttermilk Whole Grain Bread
1. Put 4 cups whole wheat flour, the brown sugar, salt, baking soda, and yeast in very large bowl. Mix well.
2. Heat the buttermilk, water, and oil until very warm. Add to the dry ingredients and beat at medium speed of an electric mixer for 2 minutes. Add 2... - 38.5887
Three Grain Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Dissolve yeast in a warm water-honey mixture and allow to stand for 5 to 10 minutes till yeast turns bubbly.
3. Take a large bowl, add rest of the ingredients and using an electric mixture with dough hook,... - 44.8399
Four Grain Bread
1. In the evening, sprinkle the yeast into 1/2 cup of the water and let stand.
2. In the meantime, place 1/4 cup whole wheat flour, the rye flour, soyflour, cormneal, and buckwheat flour into a large enamel or glass bowl. Mix thoroughly.
3. Add the salt, oil,... - 40.4296
Whole Grain And Seed Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Boil 1 cup of the water in a saucepan.
3. Add the bulgur; cover and set aside for 15 minutes.
4. Heat the remaining 1 1/2 cups of water to lukewarm to about 110°F and transfer to a large bowl.
5. Stir... - 44.8224
Multi Grain Seed Bread
1. In a bowl, mix flour, whole-wheat flour, yeast and salt.
2. In another bowl, mix sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds and oats.
3. In a saucepan, heat water, molasses and add to the flours and mix until dough forms. Add egg... - 43.4614
Mixed Grain Bread
1. Combine the milk and butter and set aside until lukewarm.
2. Sprinkle the dry active yeast over the warm water and stir to dissolve.
3. When the milk mixture is lukewarm, stir in the yeast mixture, egg, salt, honey, and molasses. Mix well.
4. Stir in the... - 42.9032
4 Grain And Seed Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl combine cornmeal, baking powder, seeds and flour.
3. Beat egg yolks.
4. Sprinkle seasoned salt and sugar substitute.
5. In another bowl blend cheese and butter.
6. Mix the dry ingredients with the... - 44.5797
Four Grain Bread Sd
Stir the stock, yeast, starter, butter, salt, and brewer's yeast together. Add the remaining ingredients in the order given, using enough whole wheat flour to make a kneadable dough. Be sure to stir the milk powder into the rye, cornmeal, and soy flour so it... - 33.0503
Mixed Grain Bread
Stir the yeast and sugar into 1 1/2 cups tepid water.
Leave in a warm place for 15-20 minutes, until the yeast mixture is frothy.
Put the flour, wheat germ and rolled oats into a large mixing bowl and put the bowl in a warm place (the warmer all the... - 40.2149
Seven Grain Bread
1. Preheat oven
2. Grease and dust the loaf tin with flour.
3. In a large bowl, place all the flours and the poppy seeds and sesame seeds. Make a well in the centre of flour mixture, so that you can pour in the yeast in it.
4. In another... - 45.7714
Whole Grain Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Add yeast to sugar water and add to warm water when dissolved.
3) Mix in molasses, honey, soy flour, bran, ground seeds, and oats.
4) Add in oil and salt.
5) Add flours in order listed till dough is... - 48.3206
Mixed Grain Bread
1) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil and molasses.
4) In your food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In the work... - 45.8672
Whole Grain Soda Bread
1. Place the wheat berries in a small bowl, add 1/2 cup of boiling water and set aside to soak 1 hour, or until soft.
2. Place the raisins in another small bowl, add hot water to cover and set aside to soak.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°.
4. Lightly spray a... - 42.5782
Seven Grain Cereal Bread
In small saucepan combine 7-grain cereal and 1 cup water.
Cook, covered, 20 minutes.
Stir in 1 cup water, butter, honey, and salt; cool to lukewarm.
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
Add cereal mixture and the 2 eggs.
Beat at low... - 41.279
Fennel Mixed Grain Bread
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375 degrees.
2) In a small bowl put bulgar in boiling water for 30 minutes.
3) In a large bowl mix yeast, warm water and sugar. Keep aside till foamy.
4) Add honey, oil, fennel seed and salt into yeast mixture... - 45.2033
Whole Grain Sourdough Bread - Part 2
Good bread begins with a good dough. In this recipe video, the chef tells you how you can bake sourdough bread to perfection using the dough. Just follow the instructions properly and you will know what a cinch breaking a whole grain bread is. Try it to know... - 111.872
Whole Grain Sourdough Bread - Part 1
If you plan to bake bread this holiday season, you won't go wrong with this whole grain bread recipe. This sourdough bread follows the traditional recipe style and doesn't involve more than 10 minutes of baking. High on flavor and texture, this bread comes... - 114.479
Three Grain Wild Rice Bread
1) Oven is preheated to 375 degrees c.
2) Baking sheets are greased and kept aside.
3) Yeast is sprinkled over warm water in the work bowl of the food processor and stirred well by running the processor.
4) This is set aside for about... - 46.9036
Whole Grain Pancake
This Whole Grain Pancake is very delicious . Along with it is related my childhood memories.When I returned home from school, my mother used to prepare this pancake and we enjoyed devouring it. So if you want to make your kids happy, try this Whole Grain... - 40.3954
Hearty Oat And Grain Loaf
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
2. Combine milk, oil, and egg; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
3. Spoon batter into a 9- x 5- x 3-inch loafpan coated with cooking... - 33.8768
1) Take a small bowl and combine warm water with yeast in it. Let stand for about 5 minutes.
2) Preheat oven to 400° F.
3) Take a large size mixing bowl and combine together sugar, milk, salt and shortening in it. Stir until shortening... - 46.5992
1. Put the flours, yeast, salt, sugar, oats and seeds in the bowl of a food mixer. Add the water and malt extract, and with the mixer set to low work the ingredients until they just come together.
2. Increase the speed to high and knead the dough for 8-10... - 38.1672
Millet And Cumin Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 450°F / Gas Mark 8.
2) In a pan with the boiling water, soak the millet for 20 minutes, drain and reserve the water.
3) In a small bowl, blend the yeast, 4 tablespoons plain flour, sugar and warm water... - 48.3434