- » 5 Bean Salad
5 Bean Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of 5 bean salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for 5 bean salad recipes.
Red Kidney Bean Salad
1. Take a bowl and add red wine vinegar, olive oil, salt, freshly ground pepper, oregano, celery and onion and mix well.
2. Spoon the mixture over the beans.
3. Allow the flavors to blend at room temperature for about an hour.
4. Chill the salad... - 40.7642
Marinated Black Bean Salad
1.Take a medium mixing bowl (make sure that it is not an aluminium bowl) and mix together lettuce, sour cream to combine well.
2.Wrap using plastic wrap and place in refrigerator overnight or for 3 hours minimum for flavors to infuse
3.Take a... - 45.4602
Kidney Bean Salad
1. Take a bowl and add celery, onion and beans.
2. Take another bowl and add India relish, mayonnaise, salt and pepper and stir well.
3. Spoon the mayonnaise mixture over the bean mixture.
4. Chill the salad.
5. Serve the kidney bean salad... - 36.7679
Black Bean And Celery Salad
1. Place the beans in a large saucepan or flameproof casserole and add enough cold water to cover by 2 inches. Let soak overnight. Alternatively, bring the water to a boil. Remove from the heat, cover and let soak for 1 hour.
2. Drain the beans, return them... - 39.0042
Four Bean Salad
Tasty, crunchy and protein-rich, Toni creates a stellar Four Bean Salad. - 122.16
I started really eating bean salads in the weeks before my wedding so that I could have a hope in hell of fitting in my wedding suits. In the end, I had to have the pants taken OUT 2 days before the big day…but on the bright side, I developed a taste for... - 126.15
Speckled Butter Bean Salad
1) Combine together all the ingredients in a bowl, except for the spinach.
2) Cover the bowl and chill for a minimum of 60 minutes.
3) Use the spinach to line a serving bowl.
4) Toss the chilled bean mixture and spoon it onto the spinach.
5)... - 43.3258
Green Bean Salad
1. Cut the beans on the diagonal into 1-inch pieces and cook in the boiling salted water until barely tender. Do not overcook.
2. Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a skillet and saute the onions until tender and lightly golden.
3. In a large wooden salad bowl,... - 33.1479
Ginger String Bean Salad
1. Toast almonds on baking sheet in medium oven until golden. Let cool.
2. Trim beans and cut into pieces about 2 inches (5 cm) long. Blanch beans in boiling water about 4 minutes until tender but still crisp. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking.... - 34.457
Marinated Green Bean Salad
1. Cook beans as package label directs; drain.
2. Turn into shallow serving dish; refrigerate until well chilled—about 1 hour.
3. Combine remaining ingredients in jar with tight-fitting lid; shake vigorously.
4. Pour over beans; toss gently, to coat them... - 32.5065
Green Bean Salad
1) Cut the vegetables, as desired.
2) In a large salad bowl, combine beans with pepper, scallion, sprouts and celery.
3) Toss well with creamy garlic dressing until well coated.
4) Keep the salad to chill.
5) Serve the chilled... - 39.5625
Egg And Bean Salad
1. In a bowl or a container combine beans, eggs and onion and chill.
2. In another bowl blend together mayonnaise, mustard, salt and dash pepper.
3. Toss adding to egg mixture.
4. Line a salad bowl with lettuce and spoon over the mixture.
5.... - 36.9813
Courgette And Broad Bean Salad
1. Grate courgettes very finely.
2. In a bowl add broad beans and the grated courgettes.
3. In a heavy based frying pan dry roast all the cumin seeds for 3 minutes.
4. Add cumin seeds and mix yogurt with the vegetables.
5. Serve Courgette And... - 34.7477
Sian Lloyd's Spicy Bean Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together the pepper, beans and dill pickle and place the mixture in the fridge to chill.
2) Right before serving, combine together the vinegar, oil, parsley, garlic, spring onions, capers and herbs with the sugar, Tabasco... - 43.7901
Easy Three Bean Salad
Place Three-Bean Salad in serving bowl.
Drain onions; carefully stir into salad.
If desired, garnish with green pepper rings or radishes. - 22.6532
Easy Garlic Bean Salad
1. Soak the beans overnight; drain, rinse and cover with water
2. In a saucepan, cook the beans till tender
3. In a small bowl, mix together celery, scallions, garlic and parsley and toss with the beans along with Vinaigrette... - 37.8128
Basil Potato And Green Bean Salad
1. Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 10 minutes or until tender. Remove with slotted spoon to a salad bowl. Add beans to saucepan and bring to a boil; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until tender-crisp. Drain and chill under cold water;... - 33.4722
Green Bean Salad
Pour boiling water over beans; let stand about 5 minutes; drain thoroughly.
Place in salad bowl with onion rings and mushrooms.
Combine salad dressing, salt, and pepper.
Add to salad and toss.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours, tossing... - 37.0671
Green Bean Salad
1. In a one-quart saucepan, mix together green beans and water and allow to come to a boil
2. Turn the heat down and allow to simmer for te minutes till beans are tender; drain and transfer into a medium bowl
3. Add all the other ingredients as well... - 38.3186
Italian Bean Salad
In medium bowl stir together dressing mix and vinegar.
Add next 5 ingredients; toss to coat well.
Cover; chill overnight.
Just before serving, toss salad with Real Mayonnaise. - 29.2005
Three Bean Salad
1 In a bowl, mix all the salad ingredients together.
2 In a small bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients and blend well.
3 Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients and mix well.
4 Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
5 ... - 43.1141
White Bean Salad With Rosemary And Basil
1. Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized serving bowl.
2. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour while the flavors blend. Add salt and pepper to taste. - 28.1404
Barley Corn And Lima Bean Salad
1 ln a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in the lima beans, garlic, thyme, and water. Lower the heat and simmer, covered, for 6 minutes. Stir in the corn and simmer,... - 32.0167
Chilled Bean Salad
1) As per the instructions on the packages, cook the beans and peas. Drain and let the cooked vegetables cool.
2) Add the eggs, water chestnuts and onion to the beans and peas.
3) Combine mayonnaise, mustard and salt together and mix them properly.... - 39.972
Five Bean Salad
To Microwave: In large microwave-safe casserole dish, combine onion, garlic and water.
Microwave at HIGH (100% power) for 1 to 2 minutes.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except carrots and red pepper.
Microwave at HIGH for an additional 3 to 5 minutes or... - 33.3937
Twin Bean Salad
1. In a large saucepan, cook lima beans as per instructions; drain and add tio a medium bowl
2. Add onions and quarter cup mustard dressing, cover and chill for a couple fo hours
3. In the second bowl, place the kidney beans mix them with celery,... - 42.8222
Green Bean And Benne Salad
1) In a small dry skillet, add sesame seeds.
2) Place over moderate heat to roast the sesame seed, stirring frequently, until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Place aside.
3) In a large pot of rapidly boiling water, add green beans to cook for 3 to 5... - 45.0065
Black Bean Salad
Black Bean Salad is great as a salad. You will love the ingredients of this Black Bean Salad and the dish is delish. Make it straight away. - 30.1477
Hot White Bean Salad
Heat butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add shallots and garlic; cook 2 minutes.
Add beans and parsley. Season and cook 4 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.
Transfer contents of saucepan to bowl.
Place vinegar and mustard in another bowl; mix... - 32.8199
Healthy Mexican Bean Salad
Are you looking for a simple vegetarian salad recipe? Here is a healthy Mexican bean salad recipe, just perfect for your summer menu. The video here updates about the benefits of plant-based diet and shows how the salad can be easily made at home. Try out... - 135.706
Cannellini Bean And Prosciutto Salad
Who won't like to eat an appetizing salad. Here is an excellent video that displays how cannellini bean and prosciutto salad can be easily made at home. The chef speaks about the nutritional aspects of the salad and the amazing flavors that makes the it all... - 106.223
1. In a bowl add peas and cooked beans along with spring onions and stir well.
2. Take another bowl, add all dressing ingredients together, except the mushrooms, and stir well. Stir in the mushrooms and keep the mixture aside for half an hour.
3.... - 43.0427
Tijuana Pinto Bean Salad
Day 1: Add enough water to the pinto beans to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the beans absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a bowl.
Drain the... - 42.428
Green Bean Julienne
1. Cut the French beans in matchstick size pieces.
2. Make julienne like strips of the celery.
3. In a bowl place the ingredients and mix them together.
4. In a screw top jar put the dressing together. Mix by shaking well.
5. Serve green bean... - 41.5196
Microwave Tangy Green Bean Potato Salad
1. Wash the potatoes and pierce them well with a fork. Arrange the potatoes in a circle on a baking dish. Cook on HIGH (9) for 10 to 12 minutes till done and then allow to stand till cool
2. In glass microwave dish, combine oil,... - 43.1407
Marinated Bean Salad
1) Pour boiling water over beans, let it stand for 5 minutes, and then drain.
2) Combine beans, onion, mushroom, salad dressing, salt, pepper, and toss together.
3) Refrigerate overnight.
4) Take serving bowl, line with romaine, and spoon the... - 36.8363
Hot Sauerkraut And Bean Salad
1) In a saucepan, combine sauerkraut, celery seeds, tomato juice, pepper and minced onion.
2) Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
3) Add beans and cook, covered, for 5 minutes.
4) Spoon into bowl to form a mound.
5) Sprinkle with the parsley and... - 36.1937
Tuna Salad With Bean Sprouts
1. In a large bowl add tuna, bean sprouts, capers, mayonnaise and soy sauce. Stir well.
2. Line two salad plates with lettuce leaves.
3. Spoon mixture on lettuce.
4. Slice pickles lengthwise to one end and make 4 slices from each. Fan the... - 42.0058
White Bean Salad
1. Using water, rinse drained beans.
2. Drain well.
3. Take a salad bowl and add drained beans along with rest of the ingredients.
4. Stir to mix well.
5. Cover and place in the refrigerator to chill till served.
6. Serve chilled. - 38.6485
Three-bean Salad Bowl
1) In a bowl, place together salad dressing, Worcestershire, pickle relish and all the beans.
2) Lightly toss the bean mixture to combine well.
3) Put the lid on bowl and refrigerate, until well chilled for about 4 hours.
4) When ready to serve mix in... - 40.8161
Cannellini Bean Salad
1. In a small skillet or saucepan, pour in the oil
2. Heat the oil on medium heat and then add the celery, carrot, garlic. Reduce to low heat and sautÃ© till tender
3. Transfer this mixture to a bowl and add in the rest of the ingredients. Mix... - 40.5267
Hot Kidney Bean Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except the cracker crumbs and toss gently to mix.
3) In four 8-ounce or six 5-ounce custard or bakers cups, spoon the salad and sprinkle over the cracker crumbs.
4)... - 42.357
Tangy Quinoa And Black Bean Salad
Are you up for a really healthy salad full of protein? Here is a simple colorful salad that combines quinoa, black beans and other vegetables. The salad is well flavored with lemon juice and cumin! A really appealing appearance, this is a great recipe to try... - 120.059
Fresh Green Bean Salad
1) Remove the strings from fresh green beans.
2) Sprinkle salt on this and cover and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Rinse in cold water and chop into 1 inch pieces.
4) Make 1/2 inch cubes from cheese.
5) Prepare the dressing by mixing together salt, pepper,... - 43.1621
Four Bean Salad
This four bean salad is a lemony pepper and bean salad recipe. Made with cooked beans and broiled peppers, the four bean salad is tossed with lemon juice and olive oil with parsley for flavor. Chilled and tossed to serve, it is nutritious and healthy. - 46.3093
Hot Sunchoke And Green Bean Salad
1) Skin artichokes and cut them.
2) Rinse and trim the green beans.
3) Soften the artichokes by steaming them for 10 minutes.
4) Allow beans to be steamed for 20 minutes.
5) Take a small sauce pan and heat rest of the ingredients in it,... - 39.7395
Butter Bean Salad
1) Cut all the vegetables as desired.
2) In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredeints.
3) Toss the vegetables well to coat them well in the dressing.
4) Keep the salad to chill.
5) Serve the chilled butter bean salad as side... - 46.8094
Three Bean Summer Salad
This terrific salad is perfect anytime and makes a welcome side dish at a barbecue or buffet supper. - 135.98
Pinto Bean Salad
1) In a colander, place the beans and wash under cold water for about 1 minute. Set the colander aside and let the beans drain for 1 minute.
2) In a large bowl, combine together the beans, lettuce, celery, onion and pepper and ser aside.
3) In a jar,... - 46.2975
Tuna Green Bean And Onion Salad
1. Cook beans in boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes to allow it to turn crispy tender. Rinse with cold water, drain, and place in a large bowl.
2. Cook pasta in salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, drain again, and add to... - 38.7555
Marinated Rice And Bean Salad
1) Arrange all the cooking utensils and the needed ingredients.
2) In the cooking utensil, cook the rice and keep it aside.
3) Cut the green beans in equal pieces and steam them until tender and set... - 45.4795
Jellied Green Bean Salad
1) In a saucepan, soak the gelatine in ½ cup of water.
2) Add the onion flakes.
3) Simmer the gelatine mixture, stirring constantly for 3 minutes or until gelatine dissolves.
4) Pour the remaining water, vinegar, sweetener and salt.
5)... - 46.1166
Black Bean Salad On The Grill
Grilling a salad? Sounds impossible? Well not if your beans and bell peppers its not! This is a recipe which is made on the grill and is great side dish to a steak. Watch this video to know how to make this grilled salad! - 94.8802
Spicy Corn And Black Bean Salad
In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients; blend well.
In small bowl using wire whisk, blend oil, vinegar, orange juice, garlic and salt.
Pour over salad; toss gently.
Cover; refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to blend flavors.
Just before serving, drain salad.
Stir... - 41.1135
Warm Green Bean Salad With Rocket And Garden Lettuces
1. Wash and dry the mixed garden lettuces and rocket. Pinch the ends from 1/2 pound haricots verts.
2. Spread 1 1/4 cups walnut halves on a baking tray. In an oven preheated to 350° F., bake the nuts for 10-15 minutes until they are well-toasted. Remove from... - 34.4446
Corn And Bean Salad
Wash and sort the beans.
Place them in the water, bring to a boil, remove from the heat, and let them soak overnight.
Cook covered in the same water for about 1 1/2 hours until tender.
Peel the onions and slice into thin rings.
Wash, dry, and slice the... - 42.2182
Lima Bean And Radicchio Salad
1) Heat a small pot of lightly salted water and allow it come to a boil.
2) Put in lima beans and cook till they turn tender. Remove from heat and drain.
3) Immediately put them in ice-cold water to chill. Drain again.
4) Separate, tear and wash the... - 39.3315
Grilled Tuna And Cannellini Bean Salad
1. Preheat the grill, grease the rack with non-stick spray.
2. Season tuna steak with a dash of salt and pepper. Set aside for 10 minutes.
3. For dressing – in a jar combine lemon juice, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and Dijon... - 105.368
Microwaved Hot Bean Salad
1. Place bacon and onion in 2-quart glass casserole.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 5 to 7 minutes. Blend in flour. Stir in remaining ingredients, except celery and parsley. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
3. Microwave on REHEAT for 4 to 5 minutes or unti - 32.2541
Bean Salad Vinaigrette
1) To prepare Vinaigrette Dressing, in a jar with tight-fitting lid add all ingredients. Shake vigorously.
2) Refrigerate the dressing until ready to use.
3) Shake again before using.
4) In a large bowl, mix vinaigrette dressing with chick peas,... - 47.6253
Greens And Beans Salad
1) In a large jar, combine the first 5 ingredients with salt and shake well.
2) Pour the mixture over beans and chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
3) Drain beans and reserve the marinade.
4) Toss beans with lettuce, cheese, and spinach.
5) Drizzle the... - 42.6118
Guanajuato Style Bean Salad
1. Place chickpeas and black and pinto beans in a bowl and toss to combine.
2. Boil, steam or microwave green beans until just tender, drain and refresh under cold running water. Add cooked fresh beans, tomatoes, chilies and onion to bowl and toss to... - 33.6041
3 Bean Salad
1) Drain the cans of green beans, waxed beans and kidney beans.
2) Combine them in a large bowl and refrigerate.
3) Into the blender, add in the vinegar, salad oil, water, sweet pickles, green onions, celery stalks, pepper, sugar and salt.
4) Use the... - 47.0045
Four Bean Salad
1. Line large salad bowl with romaine and layer drained red kidney beans, wax beans, black-eyed peas, green beans and pepper rings in order given.
2. Top with onion rings.
3. In a bowl thoroughly combine sugar, vinegar, oil, parsley, salt, dry mustard,... - 43.3629
Three Bean Salad
Robin shows a classic 3 bean salad which uses canned beans and thus makes the recipe a quick fix. It’s a nice healthy recipe for picnics or outings. Try it to believe it. - 112.877
Hot Butter Bean Salad With Lemon
1. In a small saucepan, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. When hot, add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute until it is soft and lightly browned.
3. Add the drained butter beans and stir to combine with the garlic and oil.
4. Simmer the beans until... - 39.211
Cider Beans Salad
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils required.
2) Cut the beans into 1/2 in slices.
3) In a cooking bowl, cook the beans... - 43.0076
Another Bean Salad
Blanch the beans in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
Rinse under cold water.
Drain, place in a large mixing bowl.
Dice the bacon, saute it until crisp then drain the fat and reserve the bacon.
Dice the onion and mix into the beans along with the... - 39.7123
Filipino-style Baguio Bean And Carrot Salad
Wondering what baguio beans are? It is the Filipino word for green beans. This salad is probably few of the vegan recipes of the Pinoy cuisine but it’s delicious all the same. Mama Sita’s coconut nectar vinegar is great for making salad dressing as the... - 93.0274
Black Beans Salad With Rice And Vegetables
If you have invited a large gathering over dinner, then this dish could be your side dish. Watch the video to learn making black beans salad with rice and vegetables. It is easy and tastes great. - 125.525
Simple Sesame Bean Salad
Wash beans; trim ends, and remove strings.
Cook, covered, in boiling water 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain; rinse under cold water, and drain.
Heat oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add minced garlic and red pepper; saute until... - 40.2922
Black Bean And Rice Salad
1. In a small bowl, use a fork to whisk cumin, oil, lime juice, zest and pepper sauce until well blended.
2. Taste and adjust seasoning.
3. Make a bed of rice on each of the 4 warm salad plates.
4. Arrange spinach, beans, avocado and... - 44.0022
Crunchy Marinated Bean Salad
1) In a bowl, add in the first 7 ingredients and keep aside.
2) In a jar, add in the remaining ingredients.
3) Cover tightly and vigorously shake.
4) Add in the vegetable mixture, place a lid over and refrigerate overnight.
5) Garnish with... - 42.7849
Green Beans Italiano Salad
How about trying a great Green Beans Italiano Salad recipe? Get all set to serve Green Beans Italiano Salad as a Side Dish today. The main ingredient in Green Beans Italiano Salad is always Beans. If you like this recipe of Green Beans Italiano Salad, please... - 47.2415
Bean Salad With Basil Dressing
1. In a bowl add green beans, garbanzos, celery and garlic.
2. In another bowl mix vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, and basil.
3. Pour the mixture over beans.
4. Mix the salad well.
5. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
6. Mix salad gently and serve... - 41.3181
Bean Salad Bowl
1) Take a large bowl and combine together onion, beans and pepper in it.
2) Take another bowl and mix together all the other ingredients in it.
3) Pour the dressing over salad and toss gently.
4) Refrigerate for about 3 hours, stirring... - 43.349
Barbecue Bean Salad
1. Rinse salad greens or spinach thoroughly.
2. Using a dry cotton towel, pat the greens.
3. Take individual salad plates and line them with salad greens.
4. In a mixing bowl, toss tomato, jicama and zucchini with lemon juice.
5. Divide equally among... - 38.5154
Green Bean Salad
1. Allow 2 quarts water to come to boil. Add beans to boiling water after trimming off the ends and allow to boil for about 5 minutes or until they turn crunchy tender and bright green.
2. Drain thoroughly and add cold water to restrict cooking. Cover... - 39.9193
Hot Three Bean Salad
Place lima beans in a 2-quarr casserole; add water.
Cover with wax paper, and microwave at HIGH for 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
Add green beans,- cover and microwave at HIGH for 6 minutes or until green beans are crisp-tender.
Return beans to... - 45.5649
Green Bean Salad
Drop the beans into salted boiling water.
When the water returns to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Drain and refresh the beans under cold running water.
Drain the beans well and put in a bowl.
Pour in the vinaigrette and leave for 1... - 39.713
Green Bean Salad
1. Boil beans, uncovered, in salted water until just tender but crisp to the bite. (Taste after 5 minutes; they may take up to 15 minutes depending on size and age.) Drain, and place beans in a shallow bowl.
2. Salt and pepper beans according to taste.... - 24.3141
Green Bean Salad
1) In a large saucepan add 3 quarts water and 1 tablespoon salt, cover and boil over medium-high heat.
2) Add green beans to water and cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes.
3) Add tomato and cook for 30 seconds.
4) Refresh tomato under cold running water... - 48.1514
Broad Beans Salad
If you believe in creating little magic in your kitchen with fresh and earthy ingredients, here is a recipe of broad beans salad that will tantalize your taste buds with its rustic taste. Take a look at the video for exact recipe. - 113.401
Three Bean Salad Bowl
1. In a large bowl, pour in the salad dressing, pickle relish and the Worcestershire sauce and combine well.
2. Add the beans and mix well again
3. Toss lightly to combine and chill for four hours
4. Just before serving, add the onion and the salad... - 37.3875
Green Bean Salad
1 Melt the margarine in a sauce- pan.
Stir in the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Gradually stir in the milk and bring it to the boil.
Sea- son, stir in the vinegar, cover and leave to cool.
2 Cut the beans into 5 cm (2 in) lengths and cook them for 5 minutes... - 42.064
Black Bean Corn And Poblano Pepper Salad With Cumin Vinaigrette
1. In a large bowl, combine the beans with enough cold water to cover by at least 3 inches. Let stand for 24 hours at room temperature. Alternatively, cover the beans with water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and let stand, covered,... - 41.9557
Green Bean & Jicama Salad
In a small bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups cold water with 2 tablespoons of the vinegar.
Add onion and let stand for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, pull beans through a French bean cutter or slice into thin strips with a knife.
Place beans on a rack above 1/2 inch boiling... - 39.5666
Black Bean & Jicama Salad
ln a bowl, combine beans, jicama, cheese, lime juice, cilantro, onion, honey, and red pepper flakes. Mix well. (At this point, you may cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.) - 30.3323
Green Bean & Jicama Salad
Rinse beans and cut into julienne strips with a food processor, French bean cutter (the grate found on the end of many vegetable peelers), or a knife.
Bring about 2 quarts water to boiling in a 3- to 4-quart pan on high heat.
Immerse beans in water and cook,... - 43.9536
Vinaigrette Of Black Beans With Tomato
1. Soak beans overnight in cold water enough to cover them completely.
2. In a large piece of cheesecloth, tie onion, celery, bay leaves, red pepper flakes, oregano, and carrot.
3. Drain the soaked beans and add to a large heavy... - 49.5861
Green Beans And Yogurt
1) Wash and clean green beans in cold running water. Chop them in bite size pieces.
2) In a fry pan, add ½ inch water. Bring the water to a boil over high heat.
3) Add beans into the boiling water.
4) Season with salt, stir well and put... - 39.5584
Mustard Bean Bowl
1. In two separate bowls, place the whiet and red beans, toss thwm with half a garlic each, cover and let stand for a few hours
2. Trim the teps and coarse leaves, iof any, of the spinach, wash the leaves and pat dry completely
3. Break into bite sized... - 39.3595
Bean Salad With Artichokes
Place red pepper strips in a bowl of iced water for 20 minutes or until curled.
Combine the green beans, cannellini beans, artichokes and pepper curls in a salad bowl.
Whisk the oil and vinegar together in a small bowl; pour over salad and toss well. - 25.5782
Four Bean Salad
1) In a large bowl, mix all the beans together.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onion until finely chopped and add to the beans.
3) Add oil, vinegar, Vegex, salt, tarragon, lemon juice, honey and pepper, process to... - 43.8517
Marinated Bean Salad
1. In a saucepan, add the sugar and salt to vinegar.
2. Heat on a low flame, stirring until the sugar dissolves in the vinegar.
3. In a large glass salad bowl, combine all the beans, the onion and pepper. Toss to mix.
4. Pour the oil, vinegar syrup... - 48.6371
Drain beans and place in large saucepan.
Add carrot, 1 chopped onion, celery seed, bay leaves, basil and parsley.
Pour in enough water to cover by 2 in (5 cm).
Partially cover and cook 1 1/2 hours, skimming as necessary during cooking.
Drain beans and... - 44.1742
Herbed Bean Salad
1) In a saucepan, combine soybeans and cranberry beans with boiling water.
2) Cover for 5 minutes and drain.
3) Place the bean mixtures in a large bowl.
4) Add the lime juice, mint and garlic.
5) Chill the mixture
6) Divide the tomatoes... - 40.7661