- » 4 Bean Salad
4 Bean Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of 4 bean salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for 4 bean salad recipes.
Citrus Green Bean Salad
In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the beans until just crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Drain and set aside. In jar with a tight fitting lid, shake together all remaining ingredients. Toss beans with dressing shortly before serving. Serve at room... - 27.697
Marinated Green Bean Salad
1. Mix together yogurt, sour cream, and Italian dressing. Add tomato, onion, and beans; mix well.
2. Chill 3 or 4 hours before serving. - 25.274
Red Kidney Bean Salad
This Red Kidney Bean Salad tastes incredible ! Try these irresistibly seasoned beans for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Red Kidney Bean Salad are welcome ! - 32.3098
Marinated Soy Bean Salad
1. Put the hot beans in a bowl. Combine the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste, and garlic and pour over the hot beans. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and chill again. - 33.3958
Barley Corn And Lima Bean Salad
1 ln a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in the lima beans, garlic, thyme, and water. Lower the heat and simmer, covered, for 6 minutes. Stir in the corn and simmer,... - 32.0167
Marinated Three Bean Salad
Drain canned beans.
In large bowl combine lima beans, green beans, red kidney beans, onion rings, and green pepper.
In a screw-top jar combine vinegar, salad oil, sugar, and celery seed; cover and shake well.
Pour vinegar mixture over vegetables and stir... - 34.4218
Red Kidney Bean Salad (insalata Di Fagioli)
Thoroughly rinse and drain kidney beans.
Combine vinegar, oil, oregano, salt, and pepper; mix with beans.
Blend in celery and onion; chill.
Serve in crisp lettuce cups. - 29.0897
Green Bean And Chick Pea Salad
1) Rinse the chick peas and green beans, drain and toss them together.
2) In a jar, add the olive oil, wine vineger, salt, cumin and green onion, then shake to mix well.
3) Pour over the beans and chick peas, toss well and refrigerate... - 38.771
Green Bean, Kidney Bean And Chick Pea Salad
How about a salad which as quick as counting 1, 2, 3! This is a summer salad which have ingredients in your kitchen and nothing out of the ordinary! Watch this video for more on this bean salad! - 94.8446
Hot Buttered Bean Salad
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch string beans 1 minute.
In a frying pan, melt butter.
Cook beans 3 minutes or so.
Add remaining ingredients.
While stirring, continue cooking 4 minutes or so. - 31.8194
Bar B Que Bean Salad
Open, drain and rinse beans.
Drain well in colander.
Place in 2"-deep flat container that can be covered in refrigerator.
Add chopped green pepper, parsley and purple onion which has been thinly sliced and separated into rings.
Make marinade: In glass 2 or... - 41.2889
Bean Salads(three-bean Salad)
Toss together fava or lima beans, white beans, and pinto or cranberry beans with onion, pickles and parsley.
Pour on dressing made from salad oil, cider vinegar, salt and pepper.
Chill covered for about an hour in the refrigerator or for no more than 20... - 32.9172
Red Kidney Bean Salad
1. Take a bowl and add red wine vinegar, olive oil, salt, freshly ground pepper, oregano, celery and onion and mix well.
2. Spoon the mixture over the beans.
3. Allow the flavors to blend at room temperature for about an hour.
4. Chill the salad... - 40.7642
Red Kidney Bean Salad
In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
In a medium size bowl, mix beans, orange, onion, celery and bell peppers.
Line a serving dish with lettuce leaves.
Pile bean salad into the middle.
Pour dressing on top. - 32.3512
Corn And Green Bean Salad
1. Combine green beans and corn.
2. Beat together the chopped tomatoes, mayonnaise, yogurt, and white pepper.
3. Combine the green beans and corn with the tomato dressing. - 30.6209
Cuban Black Bean Salad
1. Combine the beans, rice, tomato, celery, green pepper, onion, and cilantro in a large bowl, and toss to mix well.
2. Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl, and stir to mix well. Pour the dressing over the bean mixture, and toss to mix.
3. Cover... - 35.1271
Hot Four Bean Salad
Place bacon in 3-qt. glass casserole.
Cover and microwave at high setting 6 minutes, or until crisp, stirring after 3 minutes.
Remove bacon and drain on paper towels.
Pour off all but 1 tblsp. bacon drippings.
Add onion and green pepper to bacon... - 43.9649
Sweet Three Bean Salad
Mix together sugar, salt, pepper, oil and vinegar.
Pour over drained beans.
Add chopped onion, pepper and celery.
Refrigerate at least overnight.
Serve well drained.
Flavor improves after 3 or 4 days.
Serves 12. - 44.9394
Spicy Black Bean Salad
1. Place the beans in a medium-sized ceramic or glass bowl and add lime juice, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and cayenne, and mix until well combined.
2. Top with scallions, cilantro, and peppers, but do not combine.
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours... - 31.7914
Kidney Bean Salad
1. Take a bowl and add celery, onion and beans.
2. Take another bowl and add India relish, mayonnaise, salt and pepper and stir well.
3. Spoon the mayonnaise mixture over the bean mixture.
4. Chill the salad.
5. Serve the kidney bean salad... - 36.7679
Black Bean Jalapeno Salad
1. In a bowl place the black beans.
2. Combine jalapeno pepper, lime juice, salt and pepper, sweet bell pepper and scallions.
3. Toss till the beans are coated well.
4. Serve black bean jalapeno salad with additional cayenne. - 45.1624
Green Bean Salad
1. Cut the beans on the diagonal into 1-inch pieces and cook in the boiling salted water until barely tender. Do not overcook.
2. Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a skillet and saute the onions until tender and lightly golden.
3. In a large wooden salad bowl,... - 33.1479
Fresh Green Bean Salad
1) Remove the strings from fresh green beans.
2) Sprinkle salt on this and cover and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Rinse in cold water and chop into 1 inch pieces.
4) Make 1/2 inch cubes from cheese.
5) Prepare the dressing by mixing together salt, pepper,... - 43.1621
Tater Bean Salad
Heat the dressing in a large skillet and add the fries.
Cook, covered, over low heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Combine the mayonnaise, salt, horseradish, mustard and pepper in a small bowl; stir into the fries.
Add... - 35.2518
Bean And Corn Salsa/salad
Here is a very simple yet super healthy recipe for corn and bean salsa. You can eat this as a salad if you want to. It is absolutely delicious. I served this with some soft steak tacos. - 105.764
Four Bean Salad
Tasty, crunchy and protein-rich, Toni creates a stellar Four Bean Salad. - 122.16
Curried Bean Salad
Drain the lima beans, wax or green beans, and kidney beans. In a medium bowl stir together the lima beans, wax or green beans, kidney beans, green pepper, and green onion.
In a small bowl stir together French dressing and curry powder. Add to bean mixture;... - 30.6703
Two Bean Salad
Combine beans in a serving bowl.
Blend sour cream with onion, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Pour over beans; cover and refrigerate several hours.
Makes 4 to 6 servings. - 31.2968
1) In a large bowl, drain and add the tiny green beans.
2) Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3) Refrigerate the beans salad for 24 hours, then drain off the liquid.
4) Serve the Beans Salad in individual lettuce lined bowls. - 41.1078
Pecos Bean Salad
Place the beans in a bowl.
Add the onion, garlic, green pepper, oil, vinegar, and sea salt.
Toss the ingredients together and allow the beans to marinate in the other ingredients at room temperature for 1 hour.
Toss again and serve. - 29.1176
Green Bean Salad
1.Allow the beans to cool.
Combine vinegar, oil, salt, pepper and sugar.
2.Mix beans with scallions and pimento.
3.Add the dressing and refrigerate the salad for 4 hours.
4.Serve cold on lettuce leaves after mixing with parsley. - 41.5076
Cold Pea And Mint Soup With A Broad Bean Salad
In a saucepan, bring the vegetable stock to the boil.
In a separate saucepan, cook the garlic and spring onions in the vegetable oil until the onion is soft but not brown.
Add the peas and sugar, then add the boiling stock.
Cook for 12 minutes if you are... - 45.7895
Sian Lloyd's Spicy Bean Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together the pepper, beans and dill pickle and place the mixture in the fridge to chill.
2) Right before serving, combine together the vinegar, oil, parsley, garlic, spring onions, capers and herbs with the sugar, Tabasco... - 43.7901
Basil Bean Salad
In a large bowl, combine beans, green pepper and onion.
In a small bowl, combine vinegar, oil, sugar, basil, mustard and salt.
Pour over bean mixture; toss to coat.
Chill for several hours or overnight. - 36.1008
Lean Bean Salad
1. In a bowl, mix together, onions, beans and celery salt
2. In another bowl, mix together the salad dressing mix with buttermilk and mix in all the other ingredients to it
3. Pour this over the beans and toss around lightly; chill for several... - 43.1049
Mung Bean Sprout Salad
If canned bean sprouts are used, drain and soak in cold water overnight.
Drain again before using.
If fresh are used, wash, then run boiling water over them in colander 2 minutes.
Drain and rinse with cold water until cool.
Heat 1 teaspoon vegetable oil in... - 46.048
Three Bean Summer Salad
This terrific salad is perfect anytime and makes a welcome side dish at a barbecue or buffet supper. - 135.98
Kidney Bean Salad
1) In a large serving bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, celery stalk, green pepper and 3 bean salad.
2) To make the 3 bean salad, drain the cans of green beans, waxed beans and kidney beans. Combine them in a large bowl and refrigerate. Into the... - 42.84
Black Bean Garden Salad
Combine the black beans, vegetables, and cilantro in a large salad bowl and mix well.
For the dressing, 'whisk together the ingredients in a small bowl.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss thoroughly.
Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before... - 37.996
Basil Potato And Green Bean Salad
1. Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 10 minutes or until tender. Remove with slotted spoon to a salad bowl. Add beans to saucepan and bring to a boil; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until tender-crisp. Drain and chill under cold water;... - 33.4722
Tangy Green Bean Potato Salad
Tangy Green Bean Potato Salad is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Tangy Green Bean Potato Salad is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 43.6764
Italian Bean Salad
In medium bowl stir together dressing mix and vinegar.
Add next 5 ingredients; toss to coat well.
Cover; chill overnight.
Just before serving, toss salad with Real Mayonnaise. - 29.2005
Dilly Bean Salad
1) In a bowl combine the onion soup mix, water and vinegar.
2) Mix in the oil, dill, parsley and garlic.
3) Add the remaining ingredients and toss well. ... - 40.6177
Soak the beans overnight.
Add 2 teacups of water and cook in a pressure cooker. Be sure not to over-cook the beans.
Drain the cooked beans.
Mix the vinegar and sugar and boil until the sugar melts.
Pour this mixture over the beans.
Slice the onions and... - 40.9281
Bright Bean Salad
This Bright Bean Salad recipe is very easy to follow and can be put together in no time. I serve this salad at home as it is both delicious and nutritious. Try this simple Bright Bean Salad recipe! - 29.3194
Sprout Green Bean Salad
This Sprout Green Bean Salad is not only very tasty but energizing too ! Just try this irresistibly seasoned bean assortment for breakfast or as an accompaniment to rice, bread, pasta or meat. Your suggestions for this Sprout Green Bean Salad are welcome ! - 47.305
Black Bean And Corn Salad
In a bowl, whisk the first nine ingredients until well blended.
Add the beans, corn, onion and red pepper; toss well.
Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight. - 33.7222
Herbed Bean Salad
1) In a saucepan, combine soybeans and cranberry beans with boiling water.
2) Cover for 5 minutes and drain.
3) Place the bean mixtures in a large bowl.
4) Add the lime juice, mint and garlic.
5) Chill the mixture
6) Divide the tomatoes... - 40.7661
Garbanzo Green Bean Salad
1. Take a bowl and add garbanzos, frozen French cut green beans, celery and garlic cloves in a bowl.
2. Take another bowl and add remaining ingredients except lettuce and mix it with beans. Toss the salad, to coat the bean with mixture.
3. Refrigerate... - 40.0852
Coriander Bean Salad
1 . Boil, steam or microwave broad beans and sweet corn, separately, until tender.
2. Place hot broad beans, sweet corn, tomatoes, spring onions and coriander in a bowl.
3. To make dressing, place oil, lemon juice, cumin and black pepper to taste in a... - 37.9735
Green Bean Salad With Yogurt Dressing
1. Cook beans as package label directs; drain. Refrigerate until well chilled—about 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl, with fork, beat egg yolk, salt, mustard, and paprika until fluffy.
3. Gradually beat in yoghurt and lemon juice. Refrigerate.
4. To... - 30.9551
Bean And Cheese Salad
In serving bowl combine first 4 ingredients.
Add remaining ingredients, toss. - 29.951
Black Bean And Rice Salad
1. In a small bowl, use a fork to whisk cumin, oil, lime juice, zest and pepper sauce until well blended.
2. Taste and adjust seasoning.
3. Make a bed of rice on each of the 4 warm salad plates.
4. Arrange spinach, beans, avocado and... - 44.0022
Bean Sprout Salad
In a jar, combine all ingredients, except bean sprouts; shake well.
Pour over bean sprouts and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Makes 4 servings - 33.9766
I started really eating bean salads in the weeks before my wedding so that I could have a hope in hell of fitting in my wedding suits. In the end, I had to have the pants taken OUT 2 days before the big day…but on the bright side, I developed a taste for... - 126.15
Bean Sprout Bean Curd Salad
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Combine well.
3) Pour in Vinaigrette Sauce and toss well.
4) Serve the salad on salad greens. - 35.727
Green Bean Salad With Eggs
Wash, trim, and halve beans crosswise.
Cook until tender-crisp.
Drain and cool.
Combine oil, vinegar, pepper, salt, and mustard.
Add tomato, onion, pickles, parsley, capers, and egg.
Toss beans with dressing and refrigerate. - 36.2563
Tuna And Bean Salad Marchi
Overall, Tuna And Bean Salad Marchi was a simple to make and tasty salad. I am planning to make this Tuna And Bean Salad Marchi more often. Great to taste! - 30.703
Green Bean Salad
1) Cut the vegetables, as desired.
2) In a large salad bowl, combine beans with pepper, scallion, sprouts and celery.
3) Toss well with creamy garlic dressing until well coated.
4) Keep the salad to chill.
5) Serve the chilled... - 39.5625
Black And White Bean Salad
Combine beans, tomatoes, bell pepper, green onions, salsa, vinegar, cilantro, salt and pepper in bowl; mix well.
Spoon into lettuce-lined bowl.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 36.8718
Tijuana Pinto Bean Salad
Day 1: Add enough water to the pinto beans to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the beans absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a bowl.
Drain the... - 42.428
Kidney Or Lima Bean Salad
1. Combine the beans, onion, celery, pickles and mayonnaise mixed with the chili sauce. Taste and add salt as needed.
2. Chill and serve on crisp lettuce with chopped water cress added. - 34.7103
Cannellini Bean And Prosciutto Salad
Who won't like to eat an appetizing salad. Here is an excellent video that displays how cannellini bean and prosciutto salad can be easily made at home. The chef speaks about the nutritional aspects of the salad and the amazing flavors that makes the it all... - 106.223
Black Bean And Celery Salad
1. Place the beans in a large saucepan or flameproof casserole and add enough cold water to cover by 2 inches. Let soak overnight. Alternatively, bring the water to a boil. Remove from the heat, cover and let soak for 1 hour.
2. Drain the beans, return them... - 39.0042
Kidney Bean Salad
Drain beans thoroughly; combine with celery, onion, nuts, and pickles.
Mix oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper; pour over bean mixture; toss. - 28.7242
Two Bean Salad
– In a salad bowl, combine vegetables and herbs, and set aside.
– In a bowl, mix together all dressing ingredients. Pour over vegetables and serve. - 29.2968
White Bean And Pepper Salad
In a medium mixing bowl stir together lemon juice, oil, sugar, dillweed or fennel seed, pepper, and garlic.
Add beans, green or sweet red pepper, cucumber, and green onions.
Toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours. - 33.3995
Green Bean And Benne Salad
1) In a small dry skillet, add sesame seeds.
2) Place over moderate heat to roast the sesame seed, stirring frequently, until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Place aside.
3) In a large pot of rapidly boiling water, add green beans to cook for 3 to 5... - 45.0065
Ginger String Bean Salad
1. Toast almonds on baking sheet in medium oven until golden. Let cool.
2. Trim beans and cut into pieces about 2 inches (5 cm) long. Blanch beans in boiling water about 4 minutes until tender but still crisp. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking.... - 34.457
Creamy Kidney Bean Salad
Why a gourmet? Anybody can judge how appetizing and flavorful Creamy Kidney Bean Salad is. I will prepare this Creamy Kidney Bean Salad as Side Dish for a get-together I am soon going to host. I prepare this Creamy Kidney Bean Salad with Beans as the main... - 41.0397
Hot Five Bean Salad
In large skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 1/4 cup drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Combine sugar, cornstarch, salt, and pepper; blend into reserved drippings.
Stir in vinegar and water; cook and stir till boiling.
Drain all... - 40.9935
Baby Green Bean Salad
Trim the ends from the beans and cook in barely enough salted boiling water to cover about 15 minutes or until crisp tender.
Drain and dry on paper towels; chill.
Combine oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and dill in a bowl and whisk well.
About 1 hour before... - 31.9979
Quick Marinated Black Bean Salad
Cook beans according to package directions; drain well.
In a large bowl place beans, rice, onion and green pepper.
In a small bowl place cilantro, oil, vinegar, broth, thyme, garlic and pepper; mix well.
Add to bean mixture; toss gently.
Marinate in... - 37.6532
Hot White Bean Salad
Heat butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add shallots and garlic; cook 2 minutes.
Add beans and parsley. Season and cook 4 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.
Transfer contents of saucepan to bowl.
Place vinegar and mustard in another bowl; mix... - 32.8199
Healthy Mexican Bean Salad
Are you looking for a simple vegetarian salad recipe? Here is a healthy Mexican bean salad recipe, just perfect for your summer menu. The video here updates about the benefits of plant-based diet and shows how the salad can be easily made at home. Try out... - 135.706
Marinated Three Bean Salad
In large bowl combine the drained green beans, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, the red or green pepper, and the onion.
In a screw-top jar combine vinegar, lemon juice, salad oil, honey, and celery seed; cover and shake well to mix, Pour vinegar mixture over the... - 32.2425
Marinated Black Bean Salad
1.Take a medium mixing bowl (make sure that it is not an aluminium bowl) and mix together lettuce, sour cream to combine well.
2.Wrap using plastic wrap and place in refrigerator overnight or for 3 hours minimum for flavors to infuse
3.Take a... - 45.4602
Garlic-flavored Marinated Three Bean Salad
In a medium mixing bowl combine red kidney beans, wax beans or lima beans, green beans, onion and green pepper.
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine vinegar, sugar, water, salad oil, celery seed and garlic.
Cover and shake well.
Add to vegetables; stir... - 37.0299
Three Bean Salad
Cut green and wax beans into 1-1/4-in. pieces; place in a saucepan.
Cover with water and cook until crisp-tender.
Drain; place in a large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients; mix gently.
Cover and chill for several hours before serving. - 31.1223
Drain all beans well.
Combine first 6 ingredients in bowl; mix carefully.
Combine and mix remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables.
Cover; chill 2 to 4 hours or overnight. - 39.1346
Bean And Tuna Salad
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl combine the lemon juice, oil, parsley, rosemary, pepper and salt, and whisk until blended.
2. In a large bowl toss together the carrots, scallions and celery.
3. If using canned beans, rinse them under cold running water... - 34.4865
Green Bean & Jicama Salad
In a small bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups cold water with 2 tablespoons of the vinegar.
Add onion and let stand for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, pull beans through a French bean cutter or slice into thin strips with a knife.
Place beans on a rack above 1/2 inch boiling... - 39.5666
Meat And Bean Salad
1. Take a large bowl and add garlic clove, salt, basil, pepper and red wine vinegar and blend well.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except the greens and toss them to blend.
3. Freeze overnight or for atleast 6 hours to blend the flavors.... - 39.3232
Chili Spiced Bean Salad
Prepare dressing and reserve.
Drain kidney beans, pinto beans, and garbanzos into a colander, rinse with cold water, drain, and turn into a salad bowl.
Drain corn; add to beans along with celery, green onions, parsley, and chilies.
Pour over dressing and mix... - 37.5015
White Bean Salad
1. Using water, rinse drained beans.
2. Drain well.
3. Take a salad bowl and add drained beans along with rest of the ingredients.
4. Stir to mix well.
5. Cover and place in the refrigerator to chill till served.
6. Serve chilled. - 38.6485
White Bean Salad
1.Take a medium mixing bowl and add in all the ingredients but not the lettuce leaves. Toss well.
2.Refrigerate covered for a minimum of 30 minutes.
3.Take a serving platter and line it with lettuce.
4. Spoon in the bean mixture over the... - 41.3104
Courgette And Broad Bean Salad
1. Grate courgettes very finely.
2. In a bowl add broad beans and the grated courgettes.
3. In a heavy based frying pan dry roast all the cumin seeds for 3 minutes.
4. Add cumin seeds and mix yogurt with the vegetables.
5. Serve Courgette And... - 34.7477
Two Bean Salad
1. Cut the green beans into 1-inch pieces, and place in a microwave or stove-top steamer. Cover and cook at high power or over medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender. Rinse with cool water and drain.
2. Place the green beans in a large bowl. Add... - 34.4238
Bean Salad With Basil Dressing
1. In a bowl add green beans, garbanzos, celery and garlic.
2. In another bowl mix vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, and basil.
3. Pour the mixture over beans.
4. Mix the salad well.
5. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
6. Mix salad gently and serve... - 41.3181
Kidney Beanand Jicama Salad
In a medium mixing bowl stir together the kidney beans, jicama, and onions.
In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, pickle relish, and celery seed. Pour over bean mixture. Toss lightly to coat. Cover and chill for 3 to 24 hours.
Before... - 31.0608
Green Bean Salad With Walnut Dressing
Steam the beans until just crisp-tender, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Place the walnuts, vinegar, dill, and mustard in a blender.
Process on low to medium speed until smooth, stopping frequently to scrape down the sides of the blender.
Toss the beans with the... - 26.5826
Green Bean Salad With Sunflower Seeds
Steam the beans until just crisp-tender, about 3 or 4 minutes.
While the beans steam, place the oil in a small skillet with the sunflower seeds and cook, stirring, over medium heat until the sunflower seeds are golden brown.
Do not overcook.
Remove from... - 35.0207
Tangy Quinoa And Black Bean Salad
Are you up for a really healthy salad full of protein? Here is a simple colorful salad that combines quinoa, black beans and other vegetables. The salad is well flavored with lemon juice and cumin! A really appealing appearance, this is a great recipe to try... - 120.059
Green Bean Salad
Trim ends from whole green beans.
Cook in a little boiling, salted water until tender but still crisp.
Drain thoroughly and cool.
Shortly before serving, toss beans with all remaining ingredients.
Use only enough French Dressing to coat the various... - 27.7611
Baked Bean Salad
In a large bowl, combine molasses, mustard, oil, and vinegar; blend well.
Discard pork fat from beans; add beans and their sauce to vinegar mixture along with ham, celery, onion, carrot, pickle, cheese, and tomato.
Mix gently until well coated.
Cover and... - 34.0481
Marinated Green Bean And Onion Salad
Peel and slice onions thinly.
Cover with cold water.
Set aside for 2 hours.
Drain onions, press water out with paper towels.
Steam beans 15-20 minutes or boil beans 12-15 minutes until tender but still slightly crisp.
Combine oil, vinegar, sugar, salt,... - 47.3532
Bean Sprout Salad With Oriental Dressing
Bean sprout salad is a nurtitious and deliciously fresh vegetable salad. It is made with added green onions and pimientos, along with ginger, garlic and lemon juice for flavor. Tossed and chilled to serve, this is great for almost any meal. - 44.1169
1. Combine beans, onion, pimiento, and parsley.
2. Mix vinegar, salt, water, pepper, and sugar.
3. Toss with beans.
4. Store, covered, in refrigerator overnight or at least 4 hours. Stir occasionally. - 29.2833
Marinated Green Bean Salad
1. Cook beans as package label directs; drain.
2. Turn into shallow serving dish; refrigerate until well chilled—about 1 hour.
3. Combine remaining ingredients in jar with tight-fitting lid; shake vigorously.
4. Pour over beans; toss gently, to coat them... - 32.5065