- » 2 Hour Turkey
2 Hour Turkey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of 2 hour turkey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for 2 hour turkey recipes.
Thanksgiving Cooking - Turkey & Stuffing - Part 2(turkey)
This is the second part of the Thanksgiving series where you'll see the secrets to a moist turkey. Cook the bird upside down, add some broth to the pan, and don't over cook it. Other videos include stuffing, cranberry sauce, sweet potato pie and butternut... - 111.232
Real Texas Tamale Soup Part 2 Of 2
Part 2 of the series shows how to add final touches to the cooked soup so that it tastes much better than any classic Tamale soup that you would have ever tasted. Watch and learn! - 95.6162
Real Texas Tamale Soup Part 1 Of 2
If you love Tamale, then this soup recipe is just the thing for you. Watch the video to know of a simple recipe to make creamy Tamale soup that tastes really great. The recipe has been divided into a 2 Part video series to make learning even simpler. In Part... - 106.737
Dr. Victor Gong Healthy Chili - Part 2
Enjoy dinner without feeling guilty! Dr. Gong continues to show you how to prepare his healthy chili recipe. These healthy cooking ideas are great for those who are watching calories and those who want to adopt a low fat, high-protein diet. - 86.4323
Remove giblets and neck from turkey, reserve for gravy, if desired.
Rinse turkey with cold water, pat dry.
Sprinkle cavity and outside of turkey with salt and pepper.
Place apple, onion, celery tops, and garlic into cavity.
Close cavity with skewers or wooden... - 41.6039
Roast Turkey Halves
Season cut side of turkey with salt.
Place turkey, skin side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Brush skin with salad oil.
Cover loosely with foil.
Roast in slow oven (325°) for 4 1/2 to 5 hours for turkey quarters, 5 to 5 1/2 hours for turkey halves, or... - 27.8443
Chicken Or Turkey Salad
Combine chicken and celery in bowl.
Mix salad dressing, salt, poultry seasoning, onion salt and pepper.
Pour over chicken and celery; toss.
Cover; chill 2 hours. - 30.3698
Mole De Guajalote (turkey Mole)
Simmer turkey pieces in water to cover until almost tender, adding 1 tablespoon salt at midway point.
Remove pieces from broth.
Reduce broth to 3 cups.
Dry turkey pieces, brown on all sides in 1/4 cup hot oil in skillet, and place in large... - 45.3647
Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Turkey
1. Cut turkey into pieces. Remove fat and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, put turkey fat and cook on high heat until it is heated through.
3. Drop turkey pieces, inside down, and let it caramelize on both sides.
4. Add celery and onion in... - 110.915
Thanksgiving Day Turkey
In this video Jen is showing us how to make a perfect Thanksgiving turkey to treat family and friends. Enjoy! - 104.123
Potted Turkey Spread
In a 10 inch nonstick skillet, brown the turkey over moderate heat for 5 minutes or until cooked through.
Transfer the turkey to a food processor or electric blender and add the onion, relish, yogurt, paprika, nutmeg, and pepper.
Whirl the mixture for 15... - 26.5236
Tarragon Turkey Salad
For marinade, combine oil, vinegar, tarragon, sugar, salt, and garlic.
Rinse turkey; pat dry with paper towels.
Place turkey in plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Stir marinade well; add 2 tablespoons of the marinade to turkey; seal bag.
Turn turkey to coat... - 45.6672
Spicy Thanksgiving Turkey
Think about thanksgiving and the first thing that comes to mind is a scrumptious turkey decked on the dinner table. Here the chef shares a very basic turkey recipe with rich flavors of rosemary, sage and thyme. Definitely the most awesome centerpiece for... - 95.273
White Wine Braised Turkey Legs
Brown turkey in butter in a large frying pan.
Add garlic, onion, celery, and carrots.
Saute until onions are soft.
Stir in broth, wine, seasoned salt, and pepper.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for about 2 hours or until turkey is very... - 39.1448
Tempting Turkey With Chestnut Stuffing
Tempting Turkey with Chestnut Stuffing is a delicious preparation that serves as a perfect dish for your parties. This delicious Tempting Turkey with Chestnut Stuffing is sure to get your guests send in those unreserved compliments about your cooking! Just... - 41.9184
Remove turkey meat from carcass and dice.
Melt margarine in large iron or enameled pot, and saute meat and ham.
Add onion, parsley and thyme and cook for 6 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add 2 1/2 quarts boiling water, bay leaf, red pepper and the turkey... - 45.0565
Spinach Stuffed Turkey Breast
For stuffing: In large skillet saute mushrooms and onion in 1/4 cup margarine until tender.
Remove from heat; cool slightly.
Stir in spinach, Swiss cheese, ham, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and the nutmeg.
Rinse turkey breast and pat dry.
Loosen skin from... - 43.6656
Karin Van Valkenberg's Grilled Thanksgiving Turkey
1. Prepare brine of rock salt, brown sugar and at least 2 quarts of water.
2. In a deep bucket or pot place bird and add brine and more water if needed to cover the turkey completely.
3. Cover and let soak in the refrigerator for 2... - 36.8472
Marinated Turkey Slices
If necessary, cut turkey into 2 equal portions.
For marinade, in a small bowl stir together lemon peel, lemon juice, oil, bouillon granules, thyme, garlic, salt, pepper, and 1/4 cup water.
Place turkey in a plastic bag set in a bowl.
Pour marinade over... - 39.5296
Toast sesame seeds in a small nonstick frying pan over medium heat until golden brown (3 to 5 minutes), stirring often; remove from pan.
Add almonds to pan and toast until golden brown (5 to 8 minutes), stirring occasionally; remove from pan.
Add chile to pan... - 46.1693
Dad S Favorite Turkey Kabobs
Make dining and eating a fun with Dad's favorite turkey kabobs. I don't know, but somehow our family gets into this really festive mood each time we enjoy this Dad's favorite turkey kabobs recipe. Try it out! - 28.5352
White Bean Turkey Chili
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse beans,... - 45.5216
Heat turkey and enough salted water to cover (1 tablespoon salt to 1 quart water) to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until thickest pieces are done, about 1 1/2 hours.
Drain; reserve 4 cups broth.
Place turkey in 2 un-greased baking dishes.
Cook and... - 42.9834
Roast Half Turkey
Follow recipe for Roast Turkey, using a half or quarter turkey, 3 1/2 to 5 pounds.
Rub cut side with salt.
Skewer skin along cut edges to prevent shrinking.
Tie leg to tail and wing flat against breast.
Place, skin side up, on rack.
Roast at 325Â°F about 2... - 28.6118
Roast Turkey Breast With Chestnut Stuffing
1. Saute onion and celery in 4 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until soft in a medium-size skillet. Stir in parsley, thyme, salt, pepper, chestnuts and water; bring to boiling. Pour over bread in a large bowl; toss until evenly moist.
2. Turn turkey... - 36.0612
Pack body cavity loosely with stuffing.
Tie string around body and wings to hold wings close to body.
Skewer skin together to hold stuffing inside.
Tie legs to tail.
Place on rack in roaster.
Cover with lid or foil.
If you prefer, leave uncovered in which... - 33.5071
Onion Turkey Breast
1) In a slow cooker, place the turkey, season with garlic powder, and then pour soup over the meat.
2) Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
3) Season to taste and serve. - 30.298
Turkey Tonnato With Tuna Sauce
Place turkey breast in a large pot or Dutch oven.
Add wine, water, onion, carrot, salt, pepper and rosemary.
Cover and simmer 1-1/2 to 2 hours until tender.
Refigerate turkey in broth about 2 hours until chilled thoroughly.
Drain, reserving 2 cups strained... - 41.1995
Roast Turkey Breast With Chestnut Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven at 325°.
2. Take a medium size frying pan and heat 1/4 cup of the butter or margarine. Add and sauté onion until soft.
3. Add parsley, thyme, salt, pepper, chestnuts, and water. Bring it to boil.
4. In a large... - 45.9954
Roast Turkey With Pineapple-stuffed Breast
Rinse turkey; pat dry.
Carefully loosen skin over turkey breast by running fingers under the skin.
Mix curry povvder, salt, onion, gadic, ginger root, vegetable oil, and 2/3 cup pineapple juice.
Mix one quarter of the spice mixture with the drained pineapple... - 42.4702
1) Cut the turkey into small cubes.
2) Omitting any oil, cook the linguini as per directions on the packing.
3) Drain and rinse with cold water.
4) Drain well.
5) In a bowl, combine vinegar, oil and seasonings.
6) Mix well and cover.
7) Refrigerate... - 48.4886
Turkey Mole Puebla-style
In large Dutch oven combine turkey breast, the 1 teaspoon salt, and enough water (about 10 cups) to cover.
Bring to boiling; simmer 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or till meat is tender.
Drain, reserving 1 1/2 cups broth.
Cool turkey slightly.
Pat dry with paper... - 44.2578
Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
1) Season the drumsticks with the salt and pepper.
2) In a slow cooker, place the seasoned drumsticks.
3) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients together and pour over the turkey drumsticks.
4) Cook on LOW for 5 to 7 hours or on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3... - 36.9341
Tandoori Style Roast Turkey Breast
1. Remove and discard skin from turkey breast, reserving gravy pouch for another use. Roll up turkey breast. Tie roll securely in several places with heavy string. Place turkey in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag.
2. Stir together yogurt and next 8... - 34.7425
Turkey Fajitas is mildly spicy and also proves to be great for entertaining your guests or family. It has been years now since I have started too make this Turkey Fajitas dish at home. You will be searching for a 10 to rate me on this dish. - 39.7758
Turkey Waldorf Sandwiches
Combine turkey, celery, apple, walnuts, mayonnaise, yogurt, nutmeg and cinnamon in medium bowl; blend well.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight to allow flavors to blend. - 27.3688
Roast Half Turkey
This Roast Half Turkey recipe gives a uniquely different way to enjoy an excellent meal. An extraordinary way to showcase your favorite dish! - 39.6746
Roasted Turkey Breast
Trim fat from turkey.
Rinse turkey under cold water, and pat dry.
Place turkey, skin side up, on a rack in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Brush lightly with oil.
Insert meat thermometer into meaty part of breast, making sure it does not touch... - 32.9069
Tarragon Breast Of Turkey
1. Remove any excess skin from the turkey breast, leaving only enough to cover the top and sides. Rinse the turkey with cool water, and pat dry with paper towels. Place on a rack in a roasting pan.
2. Combine the basting sauce ingredients in a small bowl.... - 29.0432
Barbecued Whole Turkey
A delicious turkey is something that requires that right recipe! This video shows you how to make the turkey which is good to be used for a party too! The chef also shows you how to use leftover turkey meat. See the video for more details! - 99.6137
Roast Gingered Turkey Breast
1. In a large glass bowl,
2. Combine the garlic, ginger, stock, sesame oil and soy sauce and cinnamon. Use a fork to whisk to blend well.
3. On a meat board and using a sharp pointed knife 4-5, 1/2-inch-deep slits in the thick part of the... - 47.2606
Perfectly Cooked Turkey
If you are preparing for Thanksgiving, set aside a few minutes to watch this video. This recipe video talks about how to perfectly cook a turkey. The tips and processes given are very helpful as the preparation process of defrosting is also given importance... - 113.065
Rolled Stuffed Turkey Breasts
In 9-inch skillet heat 1 tablespoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add shallots and garlic and saute for 1 minute.
Add mushrooms and saute over medium-high heat until all liquid has evaporated.
Transfer to mixing bowl and add spinach, dash salt, and nutmeg,... - 43.4977
Roast Turkey Half Breast
1. Wash turkey half-breast and trim off excess fat.
2. Pat it dry on paper toweling.
3. Season well with salt and pepper.
4. Preheat the oven to 350° F
5. Place turkey, skin side up, on a roasting rack over a pan.
6. Insert a meat... - 37.6066
Smoked Turkey Gumbo
First, you make a dark roux about the color of a Hershey bar.
Add onions and bell pepper.
After onions are clear, add parsley and green onions and cook for a few minutes.
Add a bit of cold water and stir to make a thick liquid.
Add garlic and celery... - 45.7138
Braised Turkey Breast In Apple Juice
1) Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take the turkey breast and rub with oil. Sprinkle sage, salt, pepper and paprika.
3) Take a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan and lightly grease it with oil.
4) Place garlic and onion in it. Place the turkey... - 46.9432
Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone! Hope you have a wonderful day with your family! Hopefully this quick tip let's you enjoy the day more.
Even for the best of cooks, roasting a turkey can be a huge stress! I've cooked more than my share of turkeys over the years... - 122.476
Turkey Soup has a exceptional taste. The turkey and chicken noodle soup mix gives the Turkey Soup an astounding taste. Turkey Soup is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 27.9369
Clay Cooked Turkey Breast
1. Prepare the clay cooker for cooking by soaking in water for 15 minutes.
2. Season turkey breast with salt.
3. In a bowl combine all the vegetables, herb and seasonings and toss to mix well.
4. Arrange turkey, skin side up, in clay... - 48.5315
Slow Smoked Turkey
This is no ordinary turkey. Watch this video, follow these detailed steps and you will never have a dry, stringy, boring whole bird again. Indeed this smoked turkey is much more flavorful and succulent than an oven roast one, and this particular recipe gets... - 114.153
1. Cut the leg and wing of turkey, leaving the breast with bone on.
2. Soak turkey in brine for about 8 hours.
3. Remove turkey from brine and pat it dry.
4. In a large roasting pan, add onion, celery, parsnip, carrot, mushroom, and garlic. Mix... - 0
Orange Glazed Turkey
1. Wash and drain the turkey.
2. Pat dry with kitchen towel.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper and rub all over.
4. Preheat the oven to 325°F
5. Place a rack over a roasting pan.
6. Place the turkey, breast side up on the rack.
7. Into the... - 44.9101
In bowl combine all ingredients except pitas and garnish; refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
Slice each pita halfway around edge and open to form pocket.
Stuff 1/2 of turkey mixture into each pocket and garnish with alfalfa sprouts. - 25.9416
Classic Roasted Turkey
Roasted turkey has been an all time family favorite. Watch this outstanding video that is so well explained and shows a step-wise recipe to make roasted turkey at home. It takes a great effort to make this dish, but it's well worth the effort and your family... - 104.635
Confit Turkey Legs
1. Rinse turkey legs, pat dry, and lay in an 11- by 17-inch pan (or 1/2 each in 2 pans, 9 by 13 in.).
2. In a bowl, mix salt, brown sugar, marjoram, tarragon, pepper, coriander, and garlic. Rub mixture all over turkey legs. Cover and chill 1 1/2 hours,... - 32.1536
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, mushrooms, thyme, and white pepper.
Rinse turkey, pat dry, and cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Coat turkey cubes with flour; arrange on top of onion mixture.
Mix wine and tomato paste; pour over... - 40.6404
Indian Spiced Turkey Breast
1. In a food processor, puree the yogurt with the onion, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, turmeric, cumin, coriander, cinnamon and cayenne. Place the turkey breasts on a large rimmed baking sheet. Pour the yogurt marinade over the turkey and rub it over both... - 30.7562
Place the turkey roasts or prepared turkey in a roasting pan.
Pour in 300 ml (1/2 pint) water and add the onion, carrot, bouquet garni, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover the pan completely with foil and cook in a preheated moderate oven, 160°C (325°F),... - 42.2851
Orange Turkey Luau
1. In a mixing bowl, combine orange juice concentrate, soy sauce, Tabasco, salt, garlic, and ginger.
2. In a shallow dish, place the turkey pieces and pour the marinade over it.
3. Refrigerate the marinated turkey for about 3 hours or... - 44.3404
Charcoal Grilled Turkey Quarters
1)Start the grill fire. Allow the charcoal briquets to turn into hot embers covered by fine white ash.
2)On the grill, place the turkey quarters skin side up after brushing butter or margarine on them.
3)The turkey maybe be seasoned with... - 33.7913
Perfectly Roasted Turkey
Who doesn't know how to roast turkey? But how about a perfectly roasted turkey this season. Take a look at some very important tips that will make your turkey one of the best ones ever. After all, when something is giving away its life to be your food, it has... - 121.548
Traditional Roast Turkey
Heat the chicken fat and butter.
Add 100 g of onion, celery, sage and thyme, roasted walnuts and the chopped parsley.
Add the garlic, salt and pepper and stir again.
Add the eggs, which will bind the mixture and keep it moist, and the... - 41.1986
Grilled Turkey Pieces
1. To prepare turkey cut it as follows: 2 wings, 2 drumsticks, 2 thighs, 4 breast pieces and 2 back pieces.
2. In a bowl combine remaining ingredients for marinade.
3. In the marinade, place turkey for 2 hours at room temperature or... - 39.1961
Stuffed Roast Turkey
Preheat oven to 400 Â°F (200 Â°C).
Season cavity of turkey with salt and pepper. Fill with stuffing. Carefully peel away skin from meat on breast portions of turkey. Slide pieces of chili pepper butter between skin and meat. Truss turkey and season well.... - 33.6714
Festive Smoked Turkey
1. Soak smoking chips in brandy in a non-reactive metal dish for 1 hour.
2. To make stuffing, melt butter in a frying pan over a medium heat, add leek and spring onions and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Add bacon and cook for 5 minutes longer. Add... - 41.5596
An easy recipe for smoked turkey. This video explains step by step how to brine the turkey, smoking temperatures and a great maple syrup bourbon glaze. - 0
Homemade Crock Pot Roast Turkey Breast And Flavorful Turkey Gravy
If you love slow-cooker recipes, you will lap up this one. In this video, Betty shows how to prepare crock pot roast turkey breast that she serves with a rich and delightful turkey gravy. So simple and sumptuous, this slow-cooker recipe is likely to be a hit... - 95.2395
Turkey With Stuffing And Wild Turkey Gravy
Why not make this Thanksgiving special with an extraordinary stuffed turkey. Look at this amazing video for a unique turkey roast that would definitely impress your family and friends. The video is nicely demonstrated and surely an excellent way to enjoy a... - 110.653
Turkey Part 1 - Marinating The Turkey
Turkey, the Thanksgiving staple, will never be the boring one again, when you use this recipe to prepare it. Whether you are preparing a turkey for the first time or are quite a pro, this tried-and-tested recipe by Juan Montalvo would ensure that you enjoy... - 89.8675
Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe: How To Roast A Turkey
Roasting a tender, juicy, delicious turkey for your holiday feast is a skill everyone appreciates. Yet too often, polite guests are offering their admiration while choking on a piece of meat with the consistency of a wallet. Scott Cutaneo, who trained with... - 0
Herb Roasted Turkey: How To Oven Roast A Whole Turkey
Its turkey time!! You might think of turkey as a holiday meal, but enjoy a fabulous this roasted turkey with herbs any time. In this video the turkey is roasted with a herb mixture to give it a wonderful flavor. Serve it with savory dressing, mashed potatoes... - 123.547
Roast Turkey In Foil
Rub turkey inside and out with salt.
Fill neck and body with stuffing.
Fasten cavities with poultry pins.
Lace with cord.
Fasten legs to sides of bird.
Wrap in tight covering of aluminum foil.
Put breast side down in roasting pan for first hour of... - 39.9174
Elegant Stuffed Turkey
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) Combine stew, eggs, water.
3) Cook rice mix according to package direction, cool and keep aside.
4) Blend rice with stew and toss lightly.
5) Stuff the bird with the filling mixture, truss the bird,... - 38.1074
Braised Turkey Legs
In a rimmed plate or pie pan, combine flour, salt, oregano, and pepper.
Dredge drumsticks in flour mixture; set remaining flour mixture aside.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat; add turkey and cook until browned on all sides.
Transfer to a 4 to... - 41.9392
Thaw turkey, if frozen.
Rinse turkey and pat dry with paper towels.
To stuff turkey, spoon some Corn Bread Stuffing loosely into neck cavity Pull neck skin over stuffing to back of the bird and fasten securely with a skewer.
Lightly spoon the remaining... - 28.647
Creamy Turkey Mold
In a double boiler, dissolve gelatin in poultry broth.
Let stand to cool slightly.
In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, cream and lemon juice.
Season with salt and pepper.
In a second bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Fold gelatin mixture into... - 42.4851
Turkey Tenderloin Kabobs
In medium saucepan over high heat, blanch corn in boiling water about 1 to 2 minutes.
Remove corn from saucepan and plunge into cold water.
In large glass bowl, place corn, zucchini, peppers, turkey and 1/3 cup dressing; cover and refrigerate 1 to 2... - 33.608
Roasted Turkey With Sage
1 Preheat the oven to 350Â°Fahrenheit.
2 Remove excess fat from the turkey.
3 Using paper towels, dry the turkey inside out.
4 Sprinkle the cavity with lemon juice and rub over the skin.
5 Sprinkle the cavity with seasoning.
6 ... - 43.2417
Grill Roasted Turkey
1. Pat the turkey dry with absorbent paper towels and rub with the olive oil and rosemary.
2. Sprinkle inside and out with salt and pepper.
3. Tuck the lemon quarters and herb sprigs inside the cavity; truss the bird.
4. Soak 3 handfuls (about 5... - 43.852
Rotisserie Roast Turkey
Combine 4 tablespoons of the butter, the wine, garlic, and rosemary.
Keep at room temperature to blend flavors.
Insert spit rod through center of turkey roast.
Adjust holding forks; test balance.
Insert meat thermometer in center of roast, not touching metal... - 39.2067
I can't believe this is my 100th show for In the Kitchen with Ken. It seems I started doing this just a few weeks ago. I hope you've enjoyed all of my recipes I have shared over the past two years.This week, with Thanksgiving right around the corner, I... - 112.788
Place turkey, skin up, in a 9- by 13-inch baking pan (not on a rack).
Mix onion, wine, and butter; pour over meat.
Bake, uncovered, in a 325° oven until a meat thermometer inserted in center registers 165°F.
Allow 20 to 25 minutes per pound—about 1 1/2... - 39.9783
Turkey Vegetable Soup
Break frame to fit Dutch oven.
Add 8 cups water, onion, 2 teaspoons salt, Worcestershire, sage, and bay leaf.
Cover; simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Remove turkey frame; cut off meat and dice.
Return meat to kettle; add vegetables and parsley.
Cover; simmer 45 minutes,... - 37.9183
Grilled Turkey Piccat A
Drain caper liquid into a 9- by 13-inch dish, reserving capers.
Stir in lemon juice, oil, and pepper.
Rinse turkey and pat dry; then add to marinade and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours, turning slices over once or... - 35.9964
1 Brush the washed turkey all over with melted butter. Sprinkle with chicken seasoning.
2 Arrange, breast side down, on an up turned tea plate in a 30 x 20 x 5cm/ 12x8x2 inch ovenproof glass dish.
3 Cover with a lid or a split roasting bag. Pierce bag, and... - 26.723
Simple Turkey Soup
1. In a large kettle, tip in the turkey carcass, celery, onion, salt and bay leaf in the hot water and simmer for 2 hours till done.
2. Turn the turkey during the cooking process to ensure that it is cooked through.
3. Remove the carcass from the... - 40.8693
Mexican Turkey In Chilli Cook-in-sauce
Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Place the turkey and sweetcorn in a casserole.
Pour over the Chilli Cook-in-Sauce.
Cover, place in the oven and cook for 1 1/2 hours, until the turkey is tender.
Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of lightly salted... - 36.4065
No Fuss Turkey Breast
1) Rub turkey breast with oil.
2) In a slow cooker, place the meat, add water, cover, and cook on high for one hour or low for 4-5 hours.
3) Let it cool and store in freezer.
4) Use as required. - 32.415
1. Put onion, stock, cream, butter, flour, seasonings and parsley into a food processor or blender. Process for 1/2 minute.
2. Turn mixture into a saucepan, and stir over low heat until it is very thick. Cool completely.
3. Process turkey meat until finely... - 45.3464
Turkey With Pineapple
Place turkey breast, skin side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Insert meat thermometer so tip is in thickest part of meat and does not touch bone.
Roast uncovered in 325Â° oven 1 hour.
Pare pineapple; cut lengthwise into halves.
Remove core; cut each... - 42.2786
Turkey Bone Gumbo
After the turkey has been carved, put bones in plenty of water and boil slowly about 1 1/2 hours or until remaining meat falls off the bone.
Make a roux of bacon drippings and flour.
Add onions, garlic, bell pepper, celery and cook until wilted.
Add hot... - 44.5983
Peel onions and put in medium saucepan.
Cover with boiling water, add 2 tsp. salt, bring back to a boil, turn down heat, cover and boil 5 minutes.
Sprinkle onions with savorv, thvme, marjoram, nutmeg and 1 tsp. salt and toss lightly with a... - 42.1826