Ways To Deal The New Year Eve Party Hangovers!
New Year eve parties simply rock, whether in an off-beat booze-party with your friends in a beach with blaring music from the car or gulping in a few pints at the pub. However, the best times can be marred by monstrous hangovers, making the new year day not so special after all. This year make a difference by following new ways to deal with New Year eve's party hangovers...
Some Tips to Deal With New Year Eve Party Hangover
- A couple of hot alcohols is ok, but later shift to some of the Virgin drinks, coz it can keep you grounded and if it is a non-sweet version, you’ll keep a count on the glasses too; the taste of sweet virgin drinks would tempt you to drink more.
- Clubbing sweets or sweet drinks with alcohol is not a good idea, as sweet is said to increase the effects of alcohol and is one among the many causes that can give you a real bad hangover the other day. So munch on something that is non-sweet and do not opt for sweet drinks.
- Mixing two or more drinks also is not advisable, unless you do it in a finer proportion, coz it may cause them to react and make one monster hangover the next day.
- If you don’t do any of these, at least remember to keep a count on the number of shots you take; the lesser the number the lesser would be the after-effects it leaves!
- But, if you really couldn’t give heed to any of these, the very next morning when you start getting the very first hangover symptom, try out some of these best remedies:
- Replenish your body with lots of water, but strictly no beverages, simply coz it’s of no use and may even worsen your condition .
- If possible, add vitamin and mineral supplements to the water you drink and believe me, they will surely do wonders!
- Again, if you fall victim of a mild hangover do not try to worsen it by just sleeping, instead get out off your bed and do some mild exercises.
- Get hold of your cups of shakes and juices, they are gonna put you in ease
So have a blast this New Year eve and have a happy New Year beginning too!