Top Culinary tour operators of the world
- International Kitchen - Offering culinary tours to France and Italy that provide cooking lessons, wine tours, and more.
- Cook Italy - Offers cookery courses and cooking school holidays in Italy. Daily cooking lessons available in Bologna, Tuscany, and Sicily.
- Adventures in Thai Cooking and Travel - Information on Thai cooking classes, small group adventure tours to Thailand, and more.
- Epiculinary - Offers unique cooking holidays for all tastes to Italy, Spain, France, Mexico, and the United States.
- Cellar Tours - Provider of customised, all-inclusive luxury food and wine tours to Spain, Portugal, and Northern Italy for discerning individuals and groups.
- Good Tastes of Tuscany - Offers hands-on beginning and advanced cooking courses on Tuscan cuisine, and tours studying the foods and wines of the region. Also offers wine tours of the Chianti region.
- Italian Cooking Holidays - Tour packages and guidebook, by Margaret Cowen.
- Tuscan Way - Offers tours and cooking courses in Southern Tuscany.
- Mexican Mushroom Tours - Offers small group tours in prime fungi regions of Mexico where participants learn about local mycology, food, culture, and outdoors life.
- Classic Journeys - Offers small group adventure travel, walking tours, cooking tours, and family holidays in North America, Europe, and throughout the world.
- Italian Cookery Course at Casa Ombuto - Offers cooking holidays with accommodation in a villa with heated pool.
- Rhode School Of Cuisine - Offers holidays filled with hands-on cookery courses and excursions.
- Gourmet Getaways - Specialising in culinary holiday schools in Italy and beyond. Gourmet Getaways also offers customised culinary tours throughout Italy.
- Wok Wiz - Culinary and historical walking tours of San Francisco's Chinatown, North Beach, and Asia.
- Cookinfrance.com - Specialises in teaching traditional and contemporary cooking, located in the Dordogne, France.
- Cuisine International - Offer culinary adventures in Europe, Brazil, and the United States.
- La Villa Bonita - Chef Ana Isabel Garcia offers week-long, Mexican cooking and culinary holidays in a 16th century home.
- Saranjan Tours - Wine, gourmet, cultural, and historical small group tours to Spain and Portugal.
- Savory Sojourns - Visits to Manhattan restaurants, walking tours through historic neighbourhoods, and cooking school instruction.
- Italian Connection - Specialises in small group walking, culinary, and cultural tours of Italy.
- Seasons of My Heart - Offers cooking courses and culinary tours in Oaxaca, Mexico based on the Seasons of My Heart cookbook and accompanying PBS series. Includes recipes.
- Provence Tours - Offers a week of cultural and gourmet delights in the South of France.
- Taste of the World, A - Offers foodies, literary, and ghost walking tours in Toronto's various multi-cultural neighbourhoods for long-time Toronto residents, newcomers getting their bearings, and visitors eager to rub shoulders with locals.
- Outstanding in the Field - Combining farm dinners and tours at locations across the country.
- La Combe en Périgord - Offering week-long culinary adventures in an 18th century country house in Périgord Noir in SW France.
- New Orleans Cooking Experience - Featuring hands-on classes focused on Creole cuisine. Also incorporates restaurant tours.
- Culinary Vacations, Inc. - Offers cooking holidays in Normandy and Tuscany, including daily excursions and hands-on classroom instruction.
- Culinary Adventures - Offering seasonal, millennium, and customised tours in Spain for gourmets.
- Taste of Provence, A - Offers culinary adventures in a private farmhouse.
- Gourmet Safaris - Offers walking tours of Sydney food suburbs, overnight trips to Mudgee, Tasmania, and Port Douglas, and cooking tours in Greece.
- Les Liaisons Délicieuses - Offers tours to the kitchens of chefs in France for hands-on cooking classes.
- InspirAsians Cooking School Vacations - Offers culinary trips to southern China. Packages include villa accommodations and cooking instruction.
- Walkabout Gourmet - Organises gourmet walking tours through Europe and Australia.
- Cloud 9 Living - Turns unique and memorable experiences into unforgettable gifts, like sky diving, cooking lessons, formula racing, a day at the spa, and many others available at different price levels.
- L'Arte Di Cucinare - Offers discovery tours of Southern Italy and trips to Boston's historic North End to experience Little Italy.
- Java Ventures - Offers tours to coffee-producing locations and educational seminars for coffee professionals and aficionados.
- Robert Reynolds Cooks - Offers advanced French cooking courses in France and Oregon.
- Cooks Tour, A - Offers tours in Italy and beyond that explore the culinary, art, and historical culture of the region.
- Italy Cooking Vacations - Offering culinary holidays in Italy.
- Travel as a Second Language - Fully escorted tours in Spain combine gastronomy and culture. Learn to prepare culinary specialties of Castilla, and sample fine wines of the region.
- Juicy Chef, The - Culinary programmes in Tuscany, Italy. The Juicy Chef provides cooking and wine appreciation classes, gastronomic tours, and visits to farms, cellars, and markets.
- Castel de Bray-et-Monts - Morning classes, afternoon cultural tours, and accommodation in an 18th century manor on the Loire River.
- La Bicyclette Gourmande - Offers cycling and walking tours through scenic regions of Europe to enjoy the local cultures and cuisines.
- Vallicorte Food & Wine Tours - Offering weekend and seven day courses in Italian Cookery with Ursula Ferrigno and custom wine tours of Tuscany in the Autumn.
- Mallorca Cooking Holidays - Offers cooking holidays in Mallorca teaching recipes from such places as Tuscany, Provence, and Spain under the expert guidance of a world-class chef.
- Organic Tuscany - Organic cooking holidays in Tuscany. Includes visits to local organic farms, cooking classes, wine and olive oil tastings, and tours of Florence and Siena.
- Cookery Classes in Dordogne - Provides French cooking classes and wine tasting in Dordogne, France, combined with visits to castles, caves, and villages.
- Venice & Veneto Gourmet - Offering culinary and wine tours to Venice led by a freelance art historian, Venice tour guide, and certified sommelier.
- Cooking in Provence - Offers spring and fall cooking workshops in Provence.
- Lemongrass Tours - Organising culinary and cultural tours to Vietnam.
- Gabriele's Travels to Italy - Culinary travel experiences, hands-on and demostration cooking classes with master chefs. Food and wine tours, small groups, in Umbria, Tuscany,and the Amalfi Coast.
- Maria's Cookery Course - Holiday cooking courses in Veneto, Italy. Provides 3 and 5 day cookery classes which include gastronomy tours.
- Everyday Gourmet Traveler - Cooking school travel programme offering small group culinary tours to Italy, France, and the U.S.
- Magma - Offers cultural and culinary holiday programmes on Santorini Island, as well as island hopping tours of Greek islands.
- Italian Compass, The - Unique culinary adventures to Italy. The Italian Compass provides cooking holidays to explore the food and wines of Tuscany, Umbria, Sicily, and Puglia.
- Traveling With Taste - Offers week-long culinary tours in and around Victoria, BC.
- Creative Culinary Tours - Prepares group culinary adventures throughout Vermont, New England, Philadelphia, and Tennessee. Creative Culinary Tours features guided culinary tours, including country inn and celebrity chef weekends.
Sourec : Yahoo directory
shantihhh says :
Joe I have one for you that I HIGHLY rtecommend. Cookbook author (won the James Beard award in 1997) and cooking instructor, and culinary tour guide extraordinaire, Kasma Loha-unchit. Steve and I first took her classes over 20 years ago before our first trip to Thailand. Kasma is an amazing foodie and tour guide and long time friend. http://thaifoodandtravel.com/trips.html "Kasma Loha-unchit has been leading trips and tours to Thailand for small groups (14 people maximum) to experience her native Thailand since 1986. These groups have consisted of friends, neighbors, cooking students, their families and friends, and other interested people who know her through her book or from friends who have travelled with her. She characterizes these as off-the-beaten-path adventures for people who want to get to know true Thai culture. These trips are not for everyone. Food is an important part of the trip and participants must love spicy Thai food. They are designed for independent, physically active people in good physical condition who enjoy spicy Thai food, rice and fish, eat food of all kinds, don't mind rising early occasionally or roughing it when necessary to see beautiful sights. We cannot accept anyone who has special dietary needs – including food allergies, strong food preferences or not eating a specific food be it animal (pork, chicken, fish, shellfish), vegetable (such as onions or peanuts) or grain (wheat, for example). The groups travel in two mini-vans and are more reminiscent of friends or family traveling together than a package tour. They are especially designed for Thai food lovers who love to eat everything – we feast on Thai food every day of the trip. The trips always take place between November and February. " Tell her Steve and Mary-Anne sent you! We live just 20 minutes from her and her husband, Michael. Shanti/Mary-Anne
Posted on: 13 October 2008 - 7:47pm
Claire Mills says :
I have recently been on fantastic cooking holiday in Mallorca. I don't think there are many on the island and this has recently started up. The host, Sergio, was brilliant. We did wine tours, olive tours, ate loads and laughed all day. We did our cooking lessons at the Yacht Club Cala d'Or which is impressive in itself. We had a fun group and I came away with lots of new ideas for dinner parties and to impress my friends - would highly recommend it! The Happy Cooker
Posted on: 7 July 2009 - 7:12am
Anonymous says :
Greetings, This certainly is a fine directory listing. Please consider including my company: CORK & FORK Epicurean Travel. We handcraft luxury travel programs for independent travel groups of two or more in the areas of culinary travel and wine travel. Our programs blend interactive culinary and insider wine experiences to a select range of destinations including France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Argentina, Ireland, California and Oregon. Popular program elements including culinary lessons with Michelin star chefs, customized Epicurean Walking Tours, artisan food producer visits, market tours, private wine estate tours and tastings to boutique wine estates featuring winemaker and estate owner meetings, and customized dining programs. You may learn more about our offerings at www.corkandfork.net where you will find a wide variety of sample itineraries that are starting points en route to a fully-customized travel program. Thank you for your consideration. Regards, Jim Dondero Principal CORK & FORK Epicurean Travel
Posted on: 1 November 2009 - 10:21pm
Chef Syed Abdul Attique says :
First of all let me congratulate you for making such an excellent directory for the travellers with culinary inclination.This will definitely help toursits with gastronomical interests to get the complete information at one go.We are a leading culinary school in India offering cuisine familiarisation programs for international travellers.We have a team of 15 chef instructors and we specialise in Indian Regional Cuisine.We also do highly traditional Indian cuisine classes such as CHARCOAL & FIREWOOD COOKING,TANDOORI,AYURVEDIC and Excluvise Indian Vegetarian cooking. Chef Syed Abdul Attique Chef Instructor Culinary Academy of India
Posted on: 9 July 2010 - 4:07am
Taste Lebanon says :
Hello, this is a great round up. We would like to ask if you could add our Taste Lebanon culinary tours to this listing.
Posted on: 10 May 2011 - 9:41am