Top 10 Superbowl Snack Ideas
Here is a superbowl party to get kicking and rolling the ball in everybody’s court, for all players to get their chance. How about invigorating the spirit with top 10 superbowl snack ideas? With snacks to crunch and munch there is enough jubilation to watch the football fun.
So, let us spring into action with some awesome superbowl snack ideas:
• Chicken wings: These are easy to make and tasty as well and can be made in small batches. A tip to make chicken wings a delectable snack food, is to go for the right chicken wing sauce, which are available as BBQ sauce or the mustard sauce.
• Chilies: So here is the football fever rising and you can give it an upward thrust by making this snack in a large-pan or crockpot for a large crowd, as a topping superbowl part snacks.
• Hot dogs sausages: Sausages are a hot favorite especially for their portability and versatility, and if you are going to opt for sweet Italian sausages in a base of sautéed peppers and onions, with dollops of mustard cream, there is nothing to beat this superbowl snack idea.
• Ribs: If you are ready to put in the required efforts to cook these (short ribs, long ribs, wet ribs, dry ribs) then the outcome is simply mouthwatering with a BBQ sauce to top up the delicacy that you would think twice before ‘prodding someone in the ribs’ with these ribs.
• Pizza: The cheese and tomatoes simply oozing out with every bite as you watch the nail-biting finish…but who is bothered about the spillage as long as the goal is hit – from your palate to the tummy!
• Sandwiches: Sandwiches or calzones are the choicest snacks for superbowl party. Be it a club sandwich or the Italian hoagie - the bigger, the better, as there is more to feed your appetite from a foot-long hoagie or, your passion from a favorite football game.
• BBQ pork: This calls for a advance preparation but if you are the kind to go slow and steady with your focus at the goal in end, then the BBQ pork with hamburger buns, chips, homemade cold slaw is an amazing superbowl snack idea.
• Steak tips: With the marinade and the grilling, steak tips can simply be scrumptious and, side it up with rice and salad, and well, your superbowl party will have the zest of ‘fire’ in it.
• Nuts, chips with salsa and other dips: A mélange of superbowl snack ideas fitting into one large bowl of a super snack. Can you ask for anything better?
• BBQ baked beans: Black beans is a popular dish and BBQ baked beans done in a combination of brown sugar, molasses and BBQ sauce with some meat in the way of pork or ground turkey, makes this snack to the superbowl snack ideas' list.
Well, when the crowd throngs the “amphitheatre” set up in your house , you would have some thing ready for everybody to chew upon, with top 10 superbowl snack ideas that simply stand in ovation of a classic game in action.
Photo Courtesy : blog.modcloth.com