Top 10 Super Bowl Dips to Prepare
Tasty and creamy dips are the perfect for the delicious finger foods served at Super Bowl parties. Make your big game party a hit with these 10 tasty dips!
1. Manny’s Super Bowl Dip : This dip comes from the actor Manny Urrego, and is made of buttermilk Ranch dressing, blue cheese, hot sauce and black pepper. You can serve this dip along with carrots, sliced cherry tomatoes, bell pepper slices and celery. It also goes very well with chicken wings and fresh green salad.
2. Tapenade: Combine kalamata olives, chopped garlic, rosemary, capers, olive oil and lemon juice using an electric blender for a great dip. Tapenade is a Mediterranean dish and is great when served with pita bread triangles.
3. Eggplant dip: This is a great dip for vegetarians. Grill an eggplant and chop it up with the help of food processor. Add paprika, cumin, pepper, salt, garlic, chopped cilantro and onion. The whole bowl will be emptied within minutes when this eggplant dip is served with pita chips.
4. Onion dip : This dip is so simple, you won't believe it! It consists of powdered onion soup and sour cream. Prepare it before the party so that onion flavor has time to fully permeate the sour cream. Serve with chips and your guests will love it.
5. Fat free Black Bean Dip: Perhaps some of your guests prefer less fatty dips. Add this fat free dip to your Super Bowl party for a fat free option. Mix black beans with salsa, fat free Greek yogurt, cumin and cilantro. Baked chips and veggies are a good combination with this dip.
6. Low Fat Red Pepper Dip : Include two or more fat free dips in your menu so that people who are diet conscious will have many varieties to taste and won’t feel bored. This spicy dip is prepared using jarred red peppers, garlic, cumin, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, fat free sour cream and cream cheese. It tastes great with sliced vegetables and pita triangles.
7. Chili Dip: Simple and delicious dip is prepared with chilies, softened cream cheese and shredded cheddar cheese. Use your oven to heat it and you can serve it with tortilla chips.
8. Smoked Salmon Dip : This Dip carries a smoky and refined flavor. Serve it with sliced carrots and fresh green peas.
9. Tangy Lemon Caper Dip : Boost your team in the party by offering them this delicious Tangy Lemon caper dip with a citrus flavor in it. Combine sour cream, yogurt, capers, dill, and lemon peel
10. Savory Party Dip : Whirl together salad dressing, sour cream, green onions, garlic powder and serve it with olives, crackers and pepperoncinis.
This list of 10 super bowl dips will add more spice to your party and the creamy, tasty and fat free dips will surely keep the crowd going till the end of the game.
Image credits: 3.bp.blogspot.com