Top 10 Natural Hair Remedies: Foods That Keep Hair Healthy
My Granny told me once about the foods that keep hair healthy. Tons of natural hair remedies to ensure that hair loss, dandruff, hair damage, pre-mature greying, spilt ends and lack lustre hair become mere words and not hair conditions. It is essential that you look good to feel good and vice versa. Since, proper nutrition is the answer to natural hair remedies, here are a few tips and tricks of foods that keep hair healthy. Imagine, not just for damage, but even coloring and enhancements, no expensive shopping but finding all you need in the kitchen cupboard! Excited? Read on…
The natural hair remedies consist of two types of foods that keep hair healthy. Namely,
- Olive Oil
- Eggs for Proteins
- Green leafy vegetables for Iron
- Beans, Carrots for Vitamin B
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Strawberries to make that delicious fragrant hair mask, completely naturally.
One, the food to eat and second, the food to put! Yoghurts, Eggs, Olive Oil, Milk, Lemon, all of these foods can give a new look to your hair.
Natural Hair Remedies for Hair loss-
- Massage the scalp gently with coconut or almond oil daily for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Boil neem leaves in water. Cool, strain and rinse hair with it.
- Increase your intake of green leafy vegetables, fruits, salads, milk, and sprouts in the diet. Take more proteins, yeast, wheat germ, milk, buttermilk, soya beans, whole grains and nuts. This will provide proteins and all the proper nutrients to improve your hair.
Natural Hair Remedies for Dandruff-
- Lime juice or lemon juice is an excellent oily dandruff home remedy. The lemon juice breaks down the excessive sebum which causes oily dandruff. Use the juice before the last rinse, once a week.
- Another natural hair remedy is Curd. Massage your scalp with curd that has been kept in the open for 3 -4 days. Rinse out normally the next morning.
- Both tops and roots of white beetroot should be boiled in water and this water should be massaged into the scalp with the finger tips every night.
- You may also want to check out a few other natural hair remedies here.
Natural Hair Remedies for Lack lustre-
- Rub Besan(gramflour) mixed with little egg white to your hair and leave it for 10 minutes. Wash it with water drained from the cooked rice.
- Massaging hair with luke warm coconut oil an hour before washing , this champi works miracle for hair.
- Our hair is the most important part of our appearance, we curl, straighten, color it. Many times, not realizing how much we damage it. A good diet is very essential for good hair. There are hundreds of natural hair remedies, but you can read a few of my tried and tested tips to take good care of your hair.
Image Credit- quick-home-remedy.com