Top 10 Home Remedies
These are safe, fast, and effective Top 10 home remedies will relieve what ails you. Here’s a list of Top 10 Home Remedies
Top 10 Home Remedies
1) Bad Breath—Having a bad breath? Well that’s embarrassing. But worry no more. Researches say that parsley is a natural remedy that works wonder in this case. Parsley is rich in chlorophyll, a green plant compound that kills the bacteria that cause bad odor. For a quick home remedy nibble on a parsley after eating raw onions or garlic or whenever your breath smells sour and see for yourself how it works!
2) Blemishes—Say bye to blemishes! For a quick home remedy try mixing 2 tablespoons of green clay, 1 tablespoon of goldenseal powder (Hydratis canadensis), 2 to 3 drops of tea tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), and water to form a paste. Then apply it to your blemish at bedtime. Leave the paste on all night. As you leave it, clay dries up pore-clogging oil, the goldenseal and tea tree oil present in the paste kill the bacteria that cause infection.
3) Body Odor—Does you body odor persists despite good hygiene? Then it may be because of your clogged pores. This happens if your skin is not being able to properly eliminate body wastes. For a quick home remedy try to smoothly dry-brushing your skin just before every shower. This will exfoliate the dead skin that entraps those odor-causing wastes. This body brush is easily available in most drugstores. You will get the result in few days when you see that you are using your deo-stick less frequently.
4) Epsom Salt—For a quick home remedy for foot pain try to soak your foot in an Epsom salt and warm water, the will skin absorb the Epsom salts, which acts as a natural anti-inflammatory. This reduces pain and inflammation.
5) Chilies—Among the Top 10 Home Remedies this one is the most impostant for me. Do you want to cut calories? Eat chilies. Scientific researches have shown that capsaicin in chili pepper chili peppers may help fight obesity.
6) Chapped Lips—To get rid of chapped lips apply castor oil. Wear a natural petroleum- and alcohol-free balm with an SPF of 15 a few minutes after rubbing in the castor oil.
7) Constipation—Dried figs and prunes contains soluble and insoluble fiber that helps to fight constipation.
8) Dandruff-- To clear up dandruff use apple cider vinegar. After you shampoo your hair condition your hair properly, then, while still in the shower or bath, pour a cup of apple cider vinegar on your head. Leave it for sometime and rinse with water.
9) Indigestion—Is your tummy's in turmoil? Try to have a mug of chamomile tea. Brew your tea using loose chamomile flowers. Steep 1 to 2 teaspoons of the dried flowers in boiling hot water for 20 minutes, strain, and sip slowly. The essential oils in this herb ease the problem of indigestion.
10) Puffy Eyes-- Are your eyes puffy in the morning? For help go straight for a cube of ice. Wrap it in a paper towel and hold it over each eyelid for a few minutes. The cold will reduce the swelling.
Home remedies and natural cures or medicines made at home from natural ingredients such as fruits, vegetables, herbs are catching a lot of attention these days. Use them in your day to day lives to stay fit and healthy.