Top 10 Grapes Quotes
Grapes – one of the most juicy fruits used to prepare many drinks and a precursor of the exotic champagne, have always been used in quotes. These sayings are used by famous chefs, food lovers and enthusiasts alike. You must have already heard many of these while some maybe new for you. Here is our selection of ten grape quotes which you are sure to enjoy.
Best Grapes Quotes:
- “The fight is never about grapes or lettuce. It is always about people”
- “We found vines of a large size, and in some cases quite loaded with grapes; we also found an abundance of roses, which appeared to be like those of Castile”
- “We ought to do good to others as simply as a horse runs, or a bee makes honey, or a vine bears grapes season after season without thinking of the grapes it has borne”.
- “To the eyes of a miser a guinea is more beautiful than the sun, and a bag worn with the use of money has more beautiful proportions than a vine filled with grapes”
- “The television critic, whatever his pretensions, does not labour in the same vineyard as those he criticizes; his grapes are all sour”
- “The vine bears three kinds of grapes: the first of pleasure, the second of intoxication, the third of disgust”
- “What I do and what I dream include thee, as the wine must taste of its own grapes”
- “You cannot eat a cluster of grapes at once, but it is very easy if you eat them one by one”
- We should all do what, in the long run, gives us joy, even if it is only picking grapes or sorting the laundry.
- “I've been into the habit of freezing white grapes and using them as a snack. Instead of eating peanuts or popcorn or something like that or pretzels, I just eat the white grapes”
Hope you have enjoyed reading the quotes on grapes as much as we enjoyed writing about them. Keep reading to enjoy several more food quotes.