Top 10 Garlic Quotes
Food quotes have always awed us with their pun, humor or reflection of situations and even emotions. Garlic quotes are no exception – penned down in books, magazines or referred to during shows and functions – these quotes have become very popular over the ages. We have such a collection of some such famous quotes which you are surely going to enjoy. Keep reading.
Best Garlic Quotes:
1. "Most dear actors, eat no onions or garlic, for we are to utter sweet breath." - William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream
2. "There's no doubt that after you eat a lot of garlic, you just kind of feel like you are floating, you feel ultra-confident, you feel capable of going out and whipping your weight in wild cats." - Les Blank
3. "No one is indifferent to garlic. People either love it or hate it, and most good cooks seem to belong in the first group." - Faye Levy
4. "Tomatoes and oregano make it Italian; wine and tarragon make it French. Sour cream makes it Russian; lemon and cinnamon make it Greek. Soy sauce makes it Chinese; garlic makes it good." - Alice May Brock
5. "Garlick maketh a man wynke, drynke, and stynke." - Thomas Nash
6. "What garlic is to food, insanity is to art." - Augustus Saint-Gauden
7. "Vulgarity is the garlic in the salad of life." - Cyril Connolly
8. "Stop and smell the garlic! That's all you have to do." - William Shatner
9. "Do not eat garlic or onions; for their smell will reveal that you are a peasant." - Cervantes, Don Quixot
10. "Garlic used as it should be used is the soul, the divine essence, of cookery. The cook who can employ it successfully will be found to possess the delicacy of perception, the accuracy of judgment, and the dexterity of hand which go to the formation of a great artist." - Mrs. W. G. Waters
Did so many quotes on garlic surprise you? Well, there are many more such interesting food quotes in ifoodtv – keep reading and enjoying.