Top 10 Food Contianing Vitamin
We all know that vitamins are essential for our bodies to function properly, for growth, energy and for our general well-being. So, naturally supplement your Vitamin needs. By cooking food containing Vitamin, you can feel good knowing that you are eating healthy! So, make sure your diet is rich in vitamin. Here’s Top 10 Food Contianing Vitamin
1.Cod liver oil—Cod liver oil is packed with Vitamin A. It helps a great deal in improving your night vision, healthy skin, proper digestion of protein, healthy mucosal linings, and a healthy immune system.
2. Raw pecans--For proper brain function (especially memory) and energy production Vitamin B1 is a must! So munch on raw pecans!
3. Mushrooms-- For healthy skin, healthy hair, healthy eyes, and energy production Vitamin B2 is always encouraged. Mushrooms are high in Vitamin B2.
4. Lentils and lima beans--- Lentils and lima beans are good source of Vitamin B2. Obtain Vitamin B3 for energy production, proper brain function, healthy
5. Avocado—Eat avocado for energy production, healthy skin and hair, a healthy
nervous system, and production of anti-stress and anti-inflammatory hormone
(cortisol). It is a good source of Vitamin B5.
6. Banana-- For prevention of breast and prostate cancer, production of red blood cells, and a healthy nervous system Vitamin B6 is needed. Bananas are packed with Vitamin B6.
7. Organic cheese --For a healthy nervous system, energy production, red
blood cell production, growth, maintenance, and reproduction of all of your
cells Vitamin B12 is a must. Researches show that organic cheese are a good source of Vitamin B12.
8. Grapefruit-- Grapefruit helps in the maintenance of bones, ligaments, tendons, and blood vessels, protection against free radicals and toxins. They are rich in vitamin C.
9. Fish--Fishes like wild salmon and sardines are a good source of vitamin D and these fishes are needed for strong bones and teeth, a healthy immune system and protection against autoimmune disorders, regulation of blood sugar level, prevention of high blood pressure, and cancer prevention.
10. Dark green leafy vegetables-- Dark green leafy vegetables are a must for healthy blood circulation, protection against free radicals, and proper utilization of oxygen. Dark green leafy vegetables are considered as a good source of Vitamin E.
I know a list of foods high in vitamin will definitely help you to get your nutrients in the foods you eat. It is also a useful tool for people who take blood thinners to know which foods to restrict or avoid.
For tasty recipes that is sure to increase your vitamin intake check recipes on ifood.tv. and savor your very own homemade Vitamin recipes.