Tips To Remove Pomegranate Stain
Pomegranates can leave a stubborn and deep stain quite quickly. Hence, to remove pomegranate stain, one needs to act fast lest they become permanent. Let us learn the process of removing stains made by pomegranate…
Steps to Remove Pomegranate Stain from Washable Fabric
- Scrape off excess caked on pomegranate.
- Use a liquid laundry detergent over the area, after running cold water through it.
- Let the fabric soak in the detergent for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rub in white vinegar to the stained area and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Rinse the area well and check the stained area. If stain persists, repeat the steps until stain is removed completely.
- Wash the fabric with water and use either color bleach or chlorine bleach.
Upholstery, carpets, etc stained with pomegranate juice can be cleaned using hydrogen peroxide or ammonia. Take care not to wet the area too much. This method can be used to clean stains of tomatoes, beetroots, chocolates etc. Do try it!
Image credit: cassandrapoe.wordpress.com/