Tips To Remove Orange Stain
The first thing to do when orange juice is spilt is to blot it up as fast as possible. This way stain removal would become easier. Old orange stains can be treated and removed but the quicker they are removed the easier the process is. Read on to know more about removing orange stains …
Steps to Remove Orange Stain from Washable Fabric
- Rinse clothing to remove excess liquid. Flush the stained area with cool water so as not to spread the stain further.
- Use a stain remover on the area and let it stand for about 30 minutes.
- Rub the stain well and wash in hottest water the fabric allows.
- Use color bleach or a chlorine bleach to get rid of residual stain.
- Wash and dry clothing.
- Make sure that the stain has completely disappeared prior to drying the fabric.
Removing Orange Stain from Upholstery and Carpets
- Make a mixture of 2 cups of cool water and one tablespoon of dishwashing liquid.
- Sponge in this solution into the stained area.
- Blot until the liquid is absorbed by the stain.
- Repeat until stain pales or is removed completely.
- Using a fresh, clean cloth sponge in cold water into the stained area.
- Blot dry.
Make sure that the stained area is not wet thoroughly and do not delay in removing the stains.
Image credit: justmeint1health.wordpress.com/