Tips To Remove Chocolate Stain
Chocolate stains are an unpleasant fact and knowing how to remove chocolate stain would go a long way in making life less stressful! Chocolate stains are not easy to get rid of since these are combination stains. Let us see how to successfully remove chocolate stains…
Steps to Remove Chocolate Stain from Washable Material
- Scrape off the excess chocolate stuck onto the fabric. Do this gently to not spread chocolate in the surrounding areas.
- Rinse the back of the stain with cold water, since this allows the stain to come out of fabric.
- Take a little bit of liquid detergent and apply on the stained area.
- Let the detergent do its work for about 10 minutes.
- Soak the cloth in cold water for 20 minutes.
- Rub the stained area 2 or 3 time while soaking.
- Wash and rinse thoroughly.
- Make sure that the stain has gone prior to drying. If stain persists, repeat the process again.
Removing Chocolate Stain from Carpets
- Remove chocolate without increasing size of stain.
- Dissolve a spoonful of neutral detergent in a cup of warm water.
- Blot the stain with detergent.
- Dissolve household ammonia and water in the ratio 1:8 or 1:5.
- Dab this on the stained spot.
- Clean with water and then repeat the steps until stain is completely removed.
Chocolate stains are common and these tips can help you enjoy chocolate without the fear of stains.
Image credit: xn----7sbbhmeqczsceccebgkiwlw5a8f.com/