Tips To Cook Fried Cheese
If you have prepared tasty and delectable, cheese filled dishes , then you ought to know how to cook fried cheese perfectly. From muffins to casseroles and sandwiches, you can include the fried variants to zest up your snacks. So, how can exactly can you cook cheese in the fried form? Read this blog to know more…
Directions To Stir Fry Cheese
- Cut cheese blocks into cubes or thin fingers.
- Place a shallow fry pan on medium heat, add oil, and heat well.
- Add the cut cheese pieces and using a spatula, keep turning. Make sure that the flame is on medium heat.
- Transfer to paper towels after the cheese turns crispy and tender.
These cheese cubes can be used for preparing gravy dishes or as filling for pita wraps.
Directions To Deep Fry Cheese
- Choose the cheese cubes or else cut cheese blocks into slightly thick fingers or cubes.
- Beat egg well with spices, if desired.
- Place a skillet on medium heat; add cooking oil and heat to moderate to high hot.
- Dip cheese in the egg mixture and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Add to hot oil.
- With a slotted spoon, keep turning, carefully to allow both sides to turn golden brown.
- Transfer to paper towels and drain well.
Serve as such or use as a topping for pizza or as a filling for wraps and sandwiches.
Tips For Cooking Fried Cheese
Countless recipes make use of cheese, in the fried form. Here are some of them:
- Paneer Butter Masala: This Indian gravy dish makes use of stir-fried cottage cheese cubes. A sweet and spicy dish, this is normally served along with Indian flatbread and rice. Add the cottage cheese cubes after the gravy reaches perfection, boil for two to three minutes, and serve hot.
- Casserole: Mozzarella sticks make a great ingredient for a cream, luxurious casserole. Top the casserole mixture with the cheese sticks and bake to perfection.
- Mac and Cheese: Give a twist to your classic Mac by tossing the prepared pasta with the fried delicacies.
- Muffins: Cheese adds richness to the muffins. Fold deep-fried cubes in muffin batter and bake to perfection. Serve hot topped with shredded cheese.
Cheese is a versatile ingredient, and the fried versions make tasteful additions as well. Relish them as such or just use as a garnish, your dishes are sure to get a new dimension! That is wht you can try once you learn how to cook fried cheese.