Tips To Bake Super Bowl Cookies Quickly
It’s that time of the year again and you need to gear up to entertain friends while catching the latest Super Bowl matches. Cookies can make the occasion special. You need to use a little bit of imagination and come up with cookies shaped like the football, players, jersey etc. The frosting can be in colors sported by the team. This game season invite your friends over and surprise them with some delicious Super Bowl desserts in the form of cookies.
Quick Super Bowl Cookies Baking Tips
- For baking cookies quickly, add whole-wheat pastry flour instead of all purpose flour, in the original ginger cookie recipe.
- Canola oil is an efficient shortening agent.
- Make your cookies healthy as well by adding 1 cup of almond meal.
- In order to avoid making a mess while frosting cookies, place them on waxed paper while doing so.
- If the frosting is too thick, add in some milk to thin the consistency.
- Colors available in paste form provide a more vivid presentation.
- Use a toothpick to add color to frosting.
- Try and void using dark colored cookie sheets lest your cookies have darker bottoms. Aluminum cookie sheets are ideal.
- Cool cookie sheet to room temperature after baking one batch before proceeding to lay the next batch.
- Re-grease cookie sheet for each batch of cookies.
Tips for Making Best Super Bowl Cookies
- Make delicious almond and honey cookies by replacing butter with tender ground almonds and using honey as the sweetener.
- Use peanut butter in peanut butter cookies for a pronounced taste of peanuts.
- Ginger cookie recipes can be tweaked and ginger granules added for a zing while enjoying matches.
- Frost cookies with the color of your favorite team.
Super Bowl is the perfect time to impress your friends with your baking skills. So put on your baker’s hat and get baking!