Some Interesting Facts
1. Chewing on gum while cutting onions can help a person from stop producing tears. Try it next time you chop onions.
2. To find out if a watermelon is ripe, knock it, and if it sounds hollow then it is ripe.
3. Plants watered with warm water grow larger and more quickly than plants watered with cold water.
4. Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave.
5. Contrary to popular belief, a swallowed chewing gum doesn't stay in the gut. It will pass through the system and be excreted.
6. At 40 Centigrade a person loses about 14.4 calories per hour by breathing.
7. Onions help reduce cholesterol if eaten after a fatty meal.