Side Effects Of Eating Ice Cream
At the moment we think of ice cream, we remember the lip-smacking taste and alluring chillness of these amazing foods. But can you believe that there are certain side effects caused by ice cream mainly because of its fat content? Yes folks! It’s true! This blog would help you know more about the side effects of ice cream. Read on.
Side Effects Of Consuming Ice Cream:
- A recent research has proved that having a scoop of ice cream may cause troubles like fever, congestion, headache and general malaise after 24 hours.
- It has also been proved that ice cream may cause sinus infection or sinusitis in susceptible individuals.
- Ice cream may increase your chances of becoming obese since it has very high calorie content.
- The high fat content in ice cream may also cause a rapid rise in your blood lipid levels and make you hypercholesterolemic in the long run.
- The tyramine (aminoacid) in ice cream may cause headaches and migraines in some people.
- Ice cream, being a food prepared from high fat milk is capable of causing arthritis and gout in vulnerable individuals.
- Lactose in ice cream is also capable of causing digestive discomforts like flatulence, bloating etc.
Ice Creams That are safe To Eat
- Low fat/fat free ice cream
- Probiotic ice creams
- Soft serve ice creams
- Nut-free ice creams
- Ice creams without toppings
- Ice Cream with fruit salad
Enjoy the amazing taste and exotic flavor of ice creams, but beware of its side effects.
Image Credit: delicious-chocolate-icecream.blogspot.in