Napa valley Wine Tours
Be it a nature-lover, wine connoisseur or a bag packer tourist, Napa valley wine tour is a must in their calendar. Oozing with lush green meadows and farms, a number of wineries and a lot more for the tourists, the place is little piece of heaven on earth. Various wine tours of this wine-country are finest example of luxury and bliss. Not only nature and wineries, but also architecture and various luxurious services for tourists, makes it a premier destination for travelers.
Not only the place offers choices in wines and wineries for tasting and tour respectively, there are a number of ways, depending on your comfort, attitude and budget, of seeing the place. No matter, which you choose, class and luxury is not compromised.
- Be the God: Be God as you get to take a top view of the heaven while you fly slowly in a hot-air balloon that flies over the valley, exposing secrets of wine making process while you get on the aroma that fills the air. The package also includes complimentary champagne brunches in exotic gardens.
- Limo tours: What can be classier than a Limo tour in Napa valley with a knowledgeable guide. As you soak into the nature’s best looks, the guide can not only acquaint you with basics of wine making by taking you to every corner of wineries. This could culminate in wine-tasting. This could be highly educative and relaxing at the same time.
- Peek into Napa Wildlife: If your little angel thought that you are being biased and paying more attention to her mom, this will make her feel attended and cared once again. Know a new aspect of the country through safari tours. Spread over 400-acres, the sanctuary is situated in heart of the wine-nation.
- Class Convertibles tours: Ask for no more, as this tour option can not only take you around the wine paradise, but also transport you into the era of Packard Convertibles. Let the nature seep into your soul through eyes, while you enjoy a luxurious ride and enjoy the gourmet picnic. You may also visit boutique wineries for that exotic and out-of-the-world experience.
- Bike tours: If adventure is your call, you may opt for two-wheels instead of four-wheeled luxury. Bike tours can be real fun, especially with a group of friends. This will help you explore off-the-path hidden wineries.
- Wine and dine: It seems, the phrase—wining and dining – originated from here. Find the most scrumptious gourmet food combined with the best wines straight from the wineries hidden attic.
- Train of thoughts: Take a train (antique) trip of the valley, while you sip from the wine glass, some exotic and best wines and you are served best of regional cuisine.
An array of services and different tour options are also available, catering to the smallest need of the tourists. Apart from a number of wineries where you can take vineyards tour, taste differently made wine, oldest wines, cave tasting and a memorable wine-crushing experience, the place also brings some fun for entire family with its wildlife sanctuary, spas with a number of rejuvenating and stress-busting services. Enjoy the place with family, friends or experience solitude and not loneliness.
Photo credit: ifood.tv