Meat Carving Ideas
A roasted meat is a great comforting meal, but several people are put off by the difficulty they face while meat carving. Most varieties of meat come in awkward shape. However, you must not worry! Just a little guidance and practice will help you to carve meat like a pro. Here are some easy instructions to carve meat to get delicious drumsticks, thighs, and juicy breast for satisfying both, dark meat and white-meat fans. Use a sharp carving knife and a sturdy fork for best results.
Tools Needed for Carving Meat
A cutting board
A carving knife
A meat fork
Simple Meat Carving Ideas
1. After you take out the roasted meat from the oven, allow it to stand for about 15 minutes so that the juices inside it can settle and spread evenly making the tender than before.
2. Sharpen the carving knife to carve the meat smoothly. Some quick swipes of the knife on the knife sharpener tend to point the blade to make it at optimal quality.
3. Hold the whole meat firmly using a meat fork before you begin carving.
4. Carve the meat across the grain by keeping the knife at a regular angle for every slice of meat. If you carve across the grain, the juices of the roasted meat will remain within the roast. Thus, you will end up eating extremely tender slices of meat.
Tips for Carving Meat
- Use a sharp knife with a pointed tip to carve the meat cleanly and precisely.
- Protect your hands as well as secure a better grip of the meat by wearing gardening gloves while carving meat.
This is one of the easiest methods for meat carving. After carving the meat successfully, garnish it with coriander leaves and enjoy your meal. For further information on carving meat, refer to the webpgae on "carving meat".
Image credits : ifood.tv