Jean-Talon Market, Montreal
Whether you wish to take your lunch or buy a delectable Montreal souvenir, Jean-Talon Market is the right place for you.
Food in the Market:
- The market is loaded with taste testers. You will also find several kiosks that offer tasty items like chips or onion bhaji.
- Harve aux Glaces offers unique frozen desserts.
- Some Jean-Talon merchants, like Boucherie les Fermes Saint-Vincent, have been growing and selling organic food.
- Olive &Épices offers tastes of its unique spices and oils.
- Apart from these, the market features maple syrup makers, wine shops, chocolatiers, fromageries, bakeries, sushi and much more.
The Jean-Talon Market is located in the south of Jean-Talon St. and remains open all 7 days of a week. The market opens at 8: 00 am everyday but closes on different timings. The market closes at 6:00 pm on Monday to Wednesday and Saturday, 8:00 pm on Thursday to Friday and 5: 00 pm on Sunday.
Image Credits: panoramio.com