How to Use Raw Apple Cider Vinegar for High BP
High blood pressure often causes major health problems which include heart attack, aneurysms, congestive heart failure, stroke and kidney damage. 120/80 is regarded to be normal blood pressure reading. If your blood pressure is higher than this, you must use raw apple cider vinegar which acts as a normalizing agent. But make sure that you take the advice of your physician before you use raw apple cider vinegar, or any other similar supplement, in order to treat hypertension. Here is how to use raw apple cider vinegar for high BP.
- You should first of all buy a blood pressure monitor at home that allows you to to check your blood pressure on a regular basis. Hypertension (high blood pressure) is really a serious condition as it is linked to cardiovascular diseases. If you have already been diagnosed with high blood pressure, you must make it a point to ask your local pharmacist to suggest you a good home monitor.
- You must also realize that most of the conventional doctors will prescribe drugs to lower blood pressure and these drugs also have several side effects. Therefore, you must look for other ways to cure hypertension naturally and drugs must only be used as an alternative when necessary. You can try to normalize blood pressure using raw apple cider vinegar. This natural way may work wonders for you.
- Before that you must make an effort to know about the history and overall advantages of using apple cider vinegar. This simple liquid has been used to treat high blood pressure for several years now. Hippocrates, the father of medicine, elaborately discussed about the power of apple cider vinegar and they used it often. Raw apple cider vinegar basically works as a natural antibiotic as well as an antiseptic. It also boosts one’s immune system. All in all, if you use raw apple cider vinegar to normalize your hypertension, you will also be able to reap several other benefits too.
- This can be done by mixing 2 tsp. of apple cider vinegar with a pint of water. Drink this mixture daily. Use can also use a blend of apple cider vinegar with some oil as a salad dressing on your salads.
- When you are drinking apple cider vinegar mixed in water you must be prepared for its taste. The mix may not taste good but it certainly is worth it to normalize high blood pressure. You may also add a spoonful of honey to make it somewhat delicious.
image credits : hudakholistichealth.blogspot.com