How To Serve Trifle To Your Guests
Trifles are prepared using layers of cake, custard, fruits and whipped cream in a clear glass bowl. How to serve trifle to your guest is answered here? Most people know how to prepare tasty trifle but fail to present it in the right manner.
Serving container is very important in displaying the colorful trifle. You can arrange the layers of the trifle in any vessel but if you choose an opaque container, the colorful layers will not be visible. The layers of the trifle must be visible so opt for a glass bowl.
- Make sure the bowl is a shallow one, to accommodate more layers and to appeal to the guest. Trifle is a visual dessert and should tempt your guest to taste it. Shallow glass container are good for trifles, serving trifle in the right container makes it look very good and appealing.
- Serving trifle is very interesting where you can experiment with different cakes, creams and liqueurs. The various combinations of the layers will give you an excellent trifle to offer your guest.
- Trifle can be prepared for every special occasion and each season. Red trifle is made out of red cake and raspberries to add more beauty to your romantic Valentines Day dinner. During summer, cherries are found everywhere, you can make delicious Vanilla Cherry trifle using vanilla cream and sponge cake.
- While serving trifle use a large spoon, this will help you to take the whole portion of trifle at one scoop and leaves the layers intact. If you serve using small spoons, make sure to take all the layers in the container. Prefer using large spoons as they can go deep inside the bowl to pick up all layers.
- Also when you transfer the portions of the trifle to guest containers, the orientation should be the same as found in the original trifle. Ensure the bottom layer of the trifle is placed first in the guest container. Gently serve the trifle and do not mix up the layers. Trifle is considered as the 'King of dessert' and one should know how to serve trifle without mixing up the layers.
Image Credits: sunshineandlemonade.blogspot.com