How To Seed Watermelon
Watermelon is one of the many seeded fruits and removing all of them is quite a daunting task. However, with the detailed guidelines given below, seeding the fruit would cease to be a nightmare. Enjoy the delicious red flesh of this summer fruit once you master the art of getting rid of the seeds…
Steps to Seed Watermelon
- Place the watermelon horizontally on the cutting board.
- Using a sharp knife slice along one of the lighter colored lines from one end to another.
- Similarly, cut along the next light colored line.
- These cuts would break the seed line and reveal a wedge from which the seeds can be easily scraped off using a spoon.
- Repeat the same process with the rest of the watermelon and easily remove all the seeds from the fruit.
Watch the video to pick up more tips on getting rid of seeds from the watermelon:
Tips for Seeding Watermelon
- Seeds of watermelon can be removed in another way too, just slice away the peel, cut the fruit into wedges to reveal seeds and slice these away.
- Make sure that the fruit has been washed thoroughly since while cutting it open dirt may get onto the flesh.
- Use a sharp knife to cut into the fruit.
- Do not cut right through; just make sure to insert it right into the center.
Try these tips and guidelines and you will be able to seed watermelon easily.
Video credit: youtube.com