How to Make Anti-Vampire Garlic Bites for Halloween
This article elaborates on how to make anti-vampire garlic bites for Halloween.
Anti-vampire garlic bites are loved by those who like garlic. Even the most persistent vampire can be scared away with these snacks. These flaky as well as delicious little tidbits are best served during a spaghetti dinner or Halloween night. Here is how to make anti-vampire garlic bites with Halloween:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll the phyllo dough and use a sheet of waxed paper in order to place it. Cut the phyllo dough across into 2-inch strips using a very sharp knife. Cover the phyllo strips with a piece of waxed paper and then wrap them using a damp kitchen towel in order to keep them moist while you are working.
- Place one strip of phyllo dough at a time, each on a separate piece of waxed paper and then brush each strip with melted butter.
- Spread little finely chopped almonds on top of the phyllo strip and place a garlic clove at one end of it. Roll up each dough strip in a way that you end up sealing the edges as you go.
- Use extra butter to brush the flaky anti-vampire bite and roll it in the breadcrumbs. Repeat the same process with the rest of the phyllo strips.
- Now, put all the anti-vampie bites over a rack and place the rack inside a roasting pan. Bake the bites for 20 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- Take them out of the oven once they are done and serve them hot for the Halloween party.