How To Freeze Cooked Cabbage
Raw cabbage does not freeze well but you can freeze cooked cabbage at home without much hassle. Boiled or blanched cabbage can be frozen and used for up to a month. The cabbage has to be reheated in a microwave or skillet when ready to use again. Even dishes made using cabbage like cabbage rolls etc can be frozen and consumed at a later date. Let us see the steps for freezing cooked cabbage…
Steps for Freezing Cooked Cabbage at Home
- Let cooked cabbage cool down. Cut it into small pieces or shred it.
- Dry and blot on a wad of paper towels.
- Line a shallow freezer container with paper towels.
- Arrange the cabbage pieces or the shredded bits inside the container.
- Close lid tightly, label, and place in freezer.
- Thaw and use as desired.
Freeze cooked cabbage and make delicious dishes with it in a matter of minutes.
Image credit: ifood.tv/