How To Eat Narenge Palau
So you are fond of Afghan cuisine and you want to get some tips on how to eat narenge palau? If you are in Afghanistan you will get the chance to eat narenge palau in its most authentic style…and in case you do not know how to eat it, do not worry! Here is how you can eat narenge palau.
Tips on How To Eat Narenge Palau
• You will be eating basmati rice or long grained rice. This rice dish tastes sweet and is made with saffron, orange peel, pistachios, almonds and chicken.
• As toppings you can have fried carrots – very finely sliced or raisins.
• To make the narenge palau tastier, you can add more almonds and pistachios to it.
• It can be eaten during festivals, marriages and special occasions.
• It is ideally eaten for lunch or dinner.
• Narenge Palau does not require any side dish. But if you want you can enjoy it with deep fried eggplants, baked potato (French fries) and mango pickle too.
• Several vegetables are added in many restaurants to make Narenge Palau nutritious and very tasty.
• Afghani spices are replaced by local spices. Suppose you choose to eat Narenge Palau in India you may add garam masala also to the rice dish.
• Narenge Palau should always be served hot.
• Dish up the rice, make a hole in the center, pour the quroot or soft curd cheese on top of the rice and add the meatballs on top.
• Before serving infuse with the last-minute addition of dried mint or finely chopped mint.
• Garnish with copped cilantro / coriander leaves and serve with some yogurt, ghee or Indian pickle.
Your kids and family would definitely enjoy eating Narenge Palau so, go ahead and try it out this weekend. For the recipe visit ifood.tv