How To Eat Meatballs
If you are looking for information on how to eat meatballs you will be amazed to know, that meatballs can be eaten in more than 40 ways. People from different countries have developed their own ways of eating meatballs – making it a speciality of their specific region. If you wish to learn every such way of eating meatballs, you will find this information extremely useful. Try eating meatballs in the various ways mentioned below and decide which one you prefer the most.
• Meatballs can be eaten with homemade soups. In such a case you should small meatballs in your soup. You can have bread along with your meatball soup – it will help to make a complete meal.
• You can eat meatballs by grilling them and eat them on your pizza.
• Meatballs taste extraordinary when you eat them fried. These can be eaten with soy and vinegar sauce or any hot sauce if you like the hot and spicy variety.
• Meatballs make extraordinary snacks You can have them with chilled fruit juice, other soft drinks and even with rice along with its hot gravy. Meatballs make great appetizers too.
• Chinese meatballs are normally eaten in their boiled and steamed form. You can eat Chinese meatballs with soy sauce and any hot sauce. You can choose meatballs of different sizes – it is upto you – whether you select very small balls or large king-size meatballs.
• Meatballs can also be flattened and eaten. These type of flattened meatballs are known as frikadeller. You can eat these meatballs along with chopped onions, eggs, ground pork, salt and also pepper. These meatballs are also known as Danish meatballs.
• If you had the chance to eat meatballs in Finland, you must have noticed that meatballs which are eaten there are quite different. The taste of soft beef and reindeer meat makes the meatballs very rich - you can have them with flat layered bread. You can eat meatballs by making them very spicy or hot. This is one of the rare ways to eat meatballs – but is certainly worth trying!
• Meatballs can also be eaten with different gravies...there are many restaurants which offer a variety of meatball gravy or sauce. You will love to eat the taste of the thick sauce in which you can dip the meatballs before eating. You can sprinkle any one type of sauce or mix two or three sauces with the meatballs before eating them. You can eat such meatballs with tomato sauce too or any type of thick gravy also. Mushroom sauce along with potatoes also help to enhance the taste of meatballs.
You can season meatballs in any way you like. They taste excellent when eaten with just salt and white pepper. If you wish to eat meatballs in the traditional way, you can eat them with boiled or mashed potatoes, pickled cucumber and boiled lingonberry jam. You will love the taste of these meatballs when you eat them with steamed rice.
Image courtesy: aduckinherpond; lh4.ggpht