How To Eat Maccheroni
Maccheroni is one of the oldest Italian dishes which is known to us – in fact most of us know how to eat maccheroni because we get this food very easily in the local supermarket. This is actually a machine made noodles which is not as long as spaghetti. Maccheroni is eaten in many different versions and is commonly known as macaroni. Children enjoy eating maccheroni whenever they get an opportunity to have it.
Here are some ways in which you can bring about a variety while eating maccheroni:
• If you choose to eat maccheroni in restaurants of UK, United States and Canada you will get the taste of cheddar cheese. It is smooth, dense and very yummy.
• Cheddar cheese maccheroni can be your perfect lunch or dinner item.
• If you try out machheroni is Hong Kong, you will love the local version of this dish. You will be eating machheroni as a clear broth.
• You can bring about variations in this broth while eating – you can include ham, peas, mushrooms and sausages.
• You will also love the noodles and egg soup machheroni which is a favorite of children.
• Soup style egg machheroni can be eaten as a light lunch or breakfast.
Here are some special ways of eating machheroni:
Bacon machheroni: This is much relished in Muslim countries and eaten during festivities and special occasions. Bacon is added in this dish enhancing its taste and giving it a very rich flavor and taste.
Beef machheroni: As the name suggests the main ingredient of this is beef. It is eaten on special occasions and events when a large number of people choose to have meals together.
Cake machheroni: This is one of the rare ways of eating maccheroni. Here it is eaten in a cake. Cake machheroni is very popular in kids parties and other gatherings. Cake maccheroni can be a great snack for your evenings – your kids can eat it whenever they feel little hungry. It is fulfilling and very tasty.
Stuffed chicken : Machheroni can also be eaten by making it a stuffing for chicken. This is especially for all those people who love chicken and machheroni together. You can eat stuffed chicken maccheroni as your dinner item or for lunch. It is sumptuous and very satisfying.
Beans machheroni: If you are very fond of vegetables and cannot have your food without a good helping of vegetables then beans machheroni can be ideal for you. It can be had for lunch or for dinner – anyway you choose to have it. Children too love the taste of beans maccheroni and eat it happily.
Image courtesy: ilcucinario.it: thefoodpornographer: photograzing