How To Drink Coffee
Coffee is a pleasurable indulgence that we seek over even the most casual of the occasions. History has that is has been in use since centuries and even now the tribe of coffee lovers is garnering numbers from moment to moment. To have a delightful experience of coffee you need to be thoughtful about how to drink coffee.
Facts about coffee: It is a central nervous system stimulator. This is due to the presence of a compound called caffeine in coffee. It is available in several varieties. The coffee beans are roasted, powdered and brewed according to different recipes. Coffee is brewed from the coffee powder. The powder may be instant or non-instant.
There are a few points to remember while drinking coffee.
• Coffee must not be consumed by nursing mothers and pregnant women as caffeine can cause harmful effects on the sensitive health condition.
• Coffee is also not safe for heart patients, people with high levels of cholesterol, people with tendencies of gall stones and stroke.
• Coffee is also not suitable for people suffering from insomnia, anxiety and mental ill-health
• If any allergic symptoms are picked up after having coffee, then it must not be continued.
• Coffee made from organically cultivated beans is safe.
• In case of using decaffeinated coffee, it is better to use coffee made from processes that do not make use of chemicals.
• Unbleached filters must be used if needed as bleached can filters let chlorine into the coffee.
• Coffee beans containing low amounts of caffeine must be used.
• Coffee brewed in water for long periods of time contains more caffeine. Therefore coffee brewed using processes using water for shorter period of time must be had.
• Coffee must not be had after meals.
• A lot of water must be had to prevent dehydration.
• Good nutrient supplements must be had to replace the ill effects of coffee.
Enjoy your cup of coffee by going safe and for better health.