How To Cook Clam On A Gas Grill
Grilling seafood are you?! Do not miss out the easiest of the lot - the clams. Clams can be easily cooked on the gas grill and the only preparation that is required is to clean them in cold water. Clams bursts open when done and taste yummy on being served with garlic butter. So, let’s get grilling…
Steps to Cook Clam on a Gas Grill
- Buy live clams from market and scrub them clean under clean, cool running water. Rinse well.
- Clean the gas grill and scrub the grates very well to get rid of all adhering food residues. Grease the grill well.
- Preheat grill to medium-high temperature.
- Place the clams one by one on the grill and make sure none is overlapping.
- Once the shells begin to open, remove the clams from the grill. This usually takes only about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Using a fork take out the clam meat from shells.
- Serve with butter or along with other grilled seafood.
Watch the video for more information on the same:
Tips to Cook Clams on a Gas Grill
- Cooking clams take only about 5 minutes and hence do not leave grill unattended.
- Do not overcook clams since the meat loses texture and taste.
- Serve clam meat seasoned as desired.
Cook clam on a gas grill and enjoy the taste of the sand and beach at home.
Image credit: farmersdaughterct.wordpress.com/
Video credit: youtube.com/