How To Cook Artichoke On A Gas Grill
The best way to serve the most delicious artichokes is to cook them on a gas grill. Artichokes may seem a little bit daunting, however, they are tasty treats to be enjoyed come spring or summer. Follow the instructions to cook artichokes on a gas grill.
Steps to Cook Artichoke on a Gas Grill
- Clean artichokes well.
- Take some water and add salt to it. Bring this pot of water to boil.
- Add in the artichoke and let parboil for about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Once done, take artichokes out, brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat grill to medium temperature.
- Once grill is heated, place the artichokes inside. Place the in such a way that the cut sides faces up.
- Let grill for about 10 minutes.
- Turn artichokes over and grill for another 5 minutes.
- Once done, take artichokes out of grill and smear the cut sides with lemon.
- Serve warm with melted butter
Watch the video for more information:
Tips to Cook Artichoke
- Additional seasoning like minced garlic, herbs etc can make grilled artichokes versatile.
- Take extreme care while cleaning artichokes.
- Make sure to season the heart of artichoke.
Cook artichoke on a gas grill and enjoy the delightful flavor of grilled artichokes. Cut them into pieces and add them to pastas, salads, and casseroles.
Video credit: youtube.com/