How To Chill Coffee Quick
I had almost given up making iced coffee until I learned some secrets of chilling coffee quickly. By learning how to chill coffee quickly I saved myself from messing up my cold coffee every now and then. Since I have messed it many times, I do not want others to face the same difficulty and therefore I am sharing my knowledge on how to chill coffee quickly with all coffee fanatics.
- Firstly brew coffee normally by adding cream and sugar. You van even add vanilla if you like it with coffee.
- Pour the coffee in a glass that can accommodate all coffee and also has some place for formation of ice.
- Cool the glass of coffee slightly so it doesn’t have any effect on the zip lock bag that you will use to chill coffee.
- In a zip lock poly bag place some ice cubes and place the zip lock bag inside the glass of coffee. It will cool the coffee without making the coffee watery.
- Let the ice cubes cool your coffee for a minute. Remove the poly bag and throw away the ice and water contained in it.
- Place fresh ice cubes and repeat the procedure.
- Your delicious cold coffee is ready in minutes and most importantly it doesn’t taste watery.
Making chilled coffee in a breeze is now possible.
Image Courtesy: gstatic.com