Celebrate National Eggnog Day
National Egg Nog Day is celebrated on December 24th, and for many people, Christmas is incomplete without having a couple glasses of eggnog. Learn how to celebrate National Eggnog Day in style with our quick tips discussed below!
- You can include different eggnogs for each meal of the day. For breakfast, you can serve the nonalcoholic coffee or chocolate eggnogs with a dash of cinnamon.
- For teenagers and children, you can have chocolate eggnog served with white chocolate eggnog cookies.
- For the afternoon meal, you can probably enjoy a glass or two of banana eggnog smoothie which is delightful creamy eggnog that your family members would love.
- An extravagant evening meal can be prepared with eggnog pudding, eggnog cookies, spiced chocolate eggnog for the kids and the traditional eggnog prepared with alcohol for the adults.
- Invite friends over or share your eggnog cookies or pudding with your neighbors. Spread the cheer around and turn Egg Nog Day into a community celebration that is perfect for also celebrating the night before Christmas.
For our favorite eggnog recipe as well as other drink recipes for the holidays click here!