How To Become A Coffee connoisseur
To be a Coffee connoisseur and brew your career all you need to know is a bit about this traditional beverage. Lot can happen over a coffee... I know these words sounds familiar. From being a traditional beverage to commercial business... coffee has come a long way ruling our senses. Preparing a finest cup of coffee is no simple job. How can tell you better than a home maker?
When the idea of commercializing the coffee took over supermarket the competition to deliver the best was high among the coffee planters. Even as the traditional coffee blends are available locally younger generation prefers to sip the exotic and offbeat flavors available in these trendy coffee shops.
This blog speaks about few details which you may know and don't about coffee for people aspiring in becoming a coffee connoisseur.
Become a true coffee connoisseur
You need to know few details about below topics:
- Bean variety
- Bean size, altitude, quality
- Wet or dry processing
- Freshness & ripeness of beans
- Freshness of roast
- Type of roast
Coffee houses featuring live music, poetry recitals, and alternative culture soon dotted the continent particularly in big cities and college towns, creating a demand for a goods of higher capability than the supermarket swill.
Cooking with Coffee:
- Adding coffee flavor in deserts is distinctive, but adding this flavor in meat dishes brings out the special aroma in the dish.
- Freeze the leftover coffee in ice trays to use in sauces, iced coffee and stews.
- Smaller the mince of coffee, the stronger the flavor
- Flavor your coffee with a touch of cinnamon, nutmeg, etc added to the ground coffee.
Coffee contains very few fat grams, sodium, carbohydrates, and other nutrition since most of it is simply water.
Risks and Benefits of coffee
- Risk of Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease reduces by drinking coffee. It can also improve cognitive function.
- Coffee also contains antioxidants, which help the body function.
- Coffee has potency as a stimulant and hence may cause shifts in sleep patterns.
- Stains in teeth are common problem caused by coffee.
Trivia about coffee
1. Coffee was first known as Arabian Wine in Europe.
2. Raw coffee beans, soaked in water and spices, are chewed like candy in many parts of Africa.
3. Italians do not drink espresso during meals. It is considered to be a separate event.
4. It’s believed that the soldiers during the Civil War in the United States carried coffee beans as a chief ration.
To be a Coffee connoisseur and develop your career you need to know in-depth about coffee. This blog will come handy for people aspirant in becoming a coffee connoisseur.