How To Bake A Ribeye Steak
Do you want to add some additional flavor to your daily diet? Baking a ribeye steak is very fulfilling. Ribeye steak is the cut of the beef which comes from the rib section. Ribeye steak is considered to be the most expensive cut of the beef. They are very juicy, and baking them keeps them tender and moist. Read on for detailed steps to bake ribeye steak...
Steps to Bake Ribeye Steak
- Setting broiler: Adjust oven to broil. Place broiler pan inside the oven to provide a hot cooking surface to the steaks. It is good to sear the steaks at high temperature in order to seal the flavor.
- Seasonings: You can season your steaks with salt and grounded pepper. Seasoning will help in bringing out the flavor of the steaks.
- Brushing: You can also brush the steaks with canola oil so that they won't stick to the pans.
- Broiling: Keep the steaks onto the hot broiler pan in the preheated oven. Sear the steaks for 45 seconds on each side. Make sure both the sides are seared properly.
- Baking: Once the steaks are seared, lower the oven temperature to 400degrees and allow the steaks to cook through. The cooking time might vary depending on the thickness of the steak. For example, you can cook a 1 inch thick steak for 7 minutes on each side.
- Taking out: Once the steaks are done, remove them from the oven and allow them to cool.
- Serving: You can enjoy the baked ribeye steak with your favorite side dishes.
Watch the video to know more on how to bake ribeye steak:
For baking a ribeye steak, the most important thing you should keep in mind is setting the temperature of the oven accurately. The temperature should be accurate; else the steak will become rubbery. Baking a ribeye steak can be mastered with practice.
Image credit: soulspiration.wordpress.com/
Video credit: ifood.tv/