Herbal Remedies For Arthritis
Arthritis is a chronic condition characterized by joint pain. Many people opt for herbal remedies to find relief from the symptoms. However, these remedies should be taken only under strict supervision by a medical practitioner or a registered herbalist. The most common forms of arthritis are osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. The symptoms include ache, inflammation of joints. Given below are a list of herbal remedies that can help people suffering from arthritis.
Few Natural Herbal Remedies For Arthritis
- Use copper containers for storing water. Drinking water from this would lead to accumulation of copper and strengthen muscular system.
- Black sesame seeds soaked in water over night is believed to be one of the best alternative treatments.
- A glass of pineapple juice contains bromelain, an enzyme that reduces swelling of joints.
- Some types of arthritis are caused due to accumulation of uric acid. This can be remedied by drinking lemon juice and water mixture at least once a day.
- A massage using warm coconut and mustard oil mixed with camphor would amplify joints and provide relief.
- The seeds of the herb, alfalfa, added to water taken daily can provide symptomatic relief.
Watch the video to pick up a few tips on effectiveness of herbal remedies for arthritis:
Tips to Manage Arthritis
- Keep body warm.
- Do not bandage affected joints very tightly since this can lead to problems with circulation.
- When there is an arthritis inflammation attack, plenty of rest in well ventilated rooms are advised.
Herbal remedies for arthritis are worth a try if you are on a look out for natural treatments to provide relief from the painful symptoms.
Image credit: solomonsseal.wordpress.com
Video credit: youtube.com