Healthy Turkey Meals
Healthy turkey meals are becoming more and more popular due to their health benefits as it includes mood enhancing properties and reduced LDL cholesterol. Organically grown turkey meat is very good for health and it is free from hormones and antibiotics. Here are some tasty and healthy turkey dishes that you can try at home, relish and enjoy with your family.
· Bruschetta Style Turkey Cutlets - ancient technique of cooking and flavor in the dish makes it simply delicious. The ingredients used in the dish are turkey breast, bread crumbs, cheese, egg, tomatoes and Italian herbs. Nutritional value per serving in this healthy turkey meal is 283 calories, 4.7g fat, 1,104.0mg sodium and 35.6g protein.
· Chipotle Turkey and Corn Soup- sumptuous turkey dish prepared from canola oil, turkey pieces, adobo sauce, chicken broth, cream style corn, fresh cilantro and lime wedges. 263 calories per serving including 5.5g fat, 2.8g fiber, 32g protein, 45mg cholesterol, 943mg sodium and 25mg calcium makes it just the perfect one ,that you can included along with meal anytime during the day.
Lunch and dinner ideas:
· Turkey Philly Sandwich- enjoy the most authentic flavor of turkey; ingredients that the dish features are butter, onions, bell pepper, turkey breast, sandwich roll and mozzarella cheese. This irresistible dish contains 380 calories per serving which includes 30% calories from fat, 40.6g carbohydrates, 2.2mg iron, 277mg calcium, 28.5g protein and 52 mg cholesterol.
· Roast Turkey and Prosciutto Pizza- lips smacking turkey dish prepared from prebaked pizza crust, basil pasta sauce, cheese, turkey breast, vinegar, red onion, arugula leaves and black pepper. This savory delight consists of 509 calories, 4.7mg iron, 16.4mg fat, 937mg sodium and 259mg calcium.
· Turkey Pudding - mouth savoring dessert prepared with bacon, cooked turkey, noodles or spaghetti, cheese, parsley, egg and bread crumbs.
Enjoy the healthy turkey meals and share your suggestion with us!!