Healthy Hair Tips For Women
Healthy hair tips for women are always necessary since hair is part of your body and needs special care and attention similar to other parts. Keeping your mane healthy would lend it beauty.
Some Important Facts About Hair
Healthy hair would make anyone proud. But, do we know much about these strands that grow on our head? A healthy head should contain about 100,000 hair strands. Of these, almost 90% should be in growing phase and the remaining 10% in various phases of rest and transitions. There is a daily loss of about 80 to 100 strands of hair and this is normal!
Some Tips for Healthy Hair in Women
In order to maintain your hair clean and healthy follow these tips:
- Light massage of scalp can help in circulation and hence boost hair growth.
- It is advisable to brush hair prior to washing it since the brushing can get rid off dirt making it easier to clean hair.
- Apply oil to hair and scalp and keep them moisturized.
- Use only gentle shampoo to wash your hair. Shampooing would remove dirt and grime from hair roots and scalp. These can hamper normal hair growth.
- A little bit of naturopathy can help hair. Washing hair with vinegar is highly advised, especially apple vinegar for shining hair.
- Wash hair with lukewarm water and rinse in cold water. Try to avoid scalding hot water.
- The best way to dry hair is – naturally. Squeeze water out of hair, towel dry and let alone for air drying.
- Comb your hair only after it is completely dry. Wet hair breaks easily.
- Environmental factors as well as age and sex too affects hair growth.
- Try and avoid causing damage to your hair by resorting to artificial curling, straightening etc.
- Healthy hair would come naturally if you follow a healthy diet. Include plenty of vitamins, iron, and protein in your diet. Women specially should ensure to take lots of iron for healthy hair.
The above mentioned healthy hair tips for women are priceless and would help all women look after and take care of their mane.
Image credit: innuendorocks.com/