Fat Free Milk on the way.........

04-Jul-2007 by

Milk is one of the most popular an healthy beverage. Everybody enjoys a milk shake but most of us avoid milk as it is loaded with fat and calories.

A glass of cow's milk.

But here a good news for milk lovers. Now fat free milk will be available in the market. This type milk not only fat free also attached with cholesterol reducing characteristic.

Kroger company’s new product make this possible . This new milk product contains CoroWise plant sterols, an all-natural ingredient sourced from plants and found naturally in foods such as vegetables, seeds and nuts.Plant sterols are known to have cholesterol lowering attributes and also known to reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. Clinical studies have demonstrated that plant sterols can reduce cholesterol levels up to 15 percent.

So, be ready for enjoy with fat free milk!Smile

Comments

shantihhh profile page

shantihhh says :

Another important factor about drinking healthy fat free milk is that it has been proven to lowering your weight!  What I do to make sure I drink a couple of glasses of milk is to add it to a half cup of coffee, taste great that way and refreshing.  I always became ill when eating ice cream, cream sauces, and regular milk, but the lack of fat in Fat Free Milk makes it easy and healthy to drink with no problems.
Posted on: 4 July 2007 - 11:44am
Ganesh Dutta profile page

Ganesh Dutta says :

yes shanti ,you are absolutely right.This milk will be better option for heart patient,diabetics ......and lot of more..
Posted on: 4 July 2007 - 11:57am
shantihhh profile page

shantihhh says :

Even children past the age of 5 do not need the fat either!  Just ask any pedi.  I thought I couldn't drink milk as I became ill every time I drank it but was OK with curd.  When I tried FF milk I couldn't believe how good it tasted to me so rich and wonderful with black coffee.  No problems, so now I drink two glasses with coffee every day.  I have also switched to FF curd.  When I make labni I use FF goat's milk!
Posted on: 4 July 2007 - 1:12pm
Ganesh Dutta profile page

Ganesh Dutta says :

kids friendly also that's great........ FF curd also a better form....mam please share your experties in a form of blog. i am waiting for health related ,informative blogs, videos and recipes from your side............
Posted on: 4 July 2007 - 1:26pm
shantihhh profile page

shantihhh says :

I will have to figure out the blog here and get a video going.  I am well versed on Thai cuisine as well as much of Indian cuisines having been all over India 30+ times during my many business trips to India during the past 20 years.  Also my husband works for INFOSYS, you might know them Bangalore etc.  I have traveled to 70 countries thus far and love learning of cultures via the cuisine.  Our sil is from the former Yugo an area of fabulous foods.  Some of the Serbo-Croatian language has same words as Hindi.  Maybe both derived from Sanskrit, who knows.  All facinating to me.
Posted on: 4 July 2007 - 1:33pm
Ganesh Dutta profile page

Ganesh Dutta says :

so good mam........ a very special warm welcome in this fastest growing food video community ifood.tv
Posted on: 4 July 2007 - 1:57pm
The Tortilla Guy profile page

The Tortilla Guy says :

Hey Ganesh I have been using fat free milk for years ...........it not helping me The Tortilla Guy
Posted on: 5 July 2007 - 6:23am
Ganesh Dutta profile page

Ganesh Dutta says :

Hey steve, only fat freemilk can't help you. Proper routine exercise,carefully use of oily and fatty foods,positive attitude,laughing are some imporant tools for healthy life. so be aware be safe.
Posted on: 5 July 2007 - 11:28am
The Tortilla Guy profile page

The Tortilla Guy says :

I have the good attitude and laughing are what I do ................................ The Tortilla Guy
Posted on: 5 July 2007 - 11:33am
Ganesh Dutta profile page

Ganesh Dutta says :

that's good.... do daily  exercise for minimum 30 minutes and control  your diet,diet should be fiberous ,energetic.many healthy recipes available on this ifood.tv. INVEST IN HEALTH MAKE A BRIGHTER FUTURE!
Posted on: 5 July 2007 - 11:40am
Ganesh Dutta profile page

Ganesh Dutta says :

Tortilla guy here some  more health tips for you:  Daily exercise and weight control At most meals, whole grain foods including oatmeal, whole-wheat bread, and brown rice; Plant oils, including olive oil, canola oil, soybean oil, corn oil, and sunflower seed oil; Vegetables, in abundance 2-3 servings of fruits; 1-3 servings of nuts, or legumes; 1-2 servings of dairy or calcium supplement; 0-2 servings of poultry, fish, or eggs; Sparing use of white rice, white bread, potatoes, pasta and sweets; Sparing use of red meat and butter.
Posted on: 5 July 2007 - 12:59pm
shantihhh profile page

shantihhh says :

Cut down to 2 tsp healthy oil a day (olive oil etc) eat fresh fruits and veggies 6-8 servings a day lean meats only skinless fowl seafood whole grains no white flour or rice, use whole wheat and brown rice  Only eat until you are satisfied, not full, just satisfied.  It works!  I have lost 32# just doing this.  I injured my back and gained weight and this is a great healthy and tasty way to lose weight.  I use lotsa spices, chiles, and herbs, very little salt.  And FF dairy!
Posted on: 6 July 2007 - 2:53pm
shantihhh profile page

shantihhh says :

PS-swimming, walking, and exercise of course help!  Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day!  Limit alcohol!
Posted on: 6 July 2007 - 2:55pm
Dancingfountain profile page

Dancingfountain says :

Hello guys... Iam a newbie to ifood.  This is an interesting conversation ! Also you can add all kind of nuts to the above list - especially Walnuts that are loaded with Omega 3 Fatty acids, almonds... those are nature's gift - yummy and good for you !  Enjoy -DF
Posted on: 6 July 2007 - 5:09pm
Ganesh Dutta profile page

Ganesh Dutta says :

welcome df, thanks for this nice info!
Posted on: 9 July 2007 - 4:58pm