September 29 & 30th, 2007 ~ 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. , Saturday & Sunday
Experience Life on the Farm in Sonoma County, home of award-winning farm and food products.
Sonoma County Farm Trails is celebrating our 35th anniversary! During fall harvest our farms will open their doors for a special weekend of fun activities and informative tours. See a listing of participating farms, nurseries, wineries and restaurants to visit, or get a year-round Map & Guide and come visit us anytime!
Join us on Weekend Along Farm Trails:
- Special farm tours
- See animals on the farm
- Visit pumpkin patches with fun activities for kids
- Learn gardening and landscaping tips
- Visit unique nurseries with a variety of plants
- Meet Sonoma County food artisans
- Taste freshly picked fruit and vegetables
- Connect with the farmer that grows your food
- Savor a restaurant meal featuring local ingredients
- Visit wineries during crush and harvest season
September 29 - 30, 2007 ~ 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. , Saturday & Sunday
It's a weekend full of family fun, adventure and discovery in Sonoma County!
Come join in the fun