Dunkin' Donuts Review
Have you ever been to Dunkin’ Donuts - "America Runs On Dunkin”? Well, if the answer is by any chance no then you are really one of the deprived souls of the planet. To throw some light on Dunkin’ Donuts and make it easy for those "deprived souls", we bring to you a Dunkin’ Donuts review.
An Overview of Dunkin’ Donuts
Dunkin' Donuts is basically a very popular retailer of doughnut and coffee. Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts was established for the first time in Quincy, Massachusetts by William Rosenberg. With headquarters in Canton, Massachusetts, Dunkin' Donuts originally started with their prime focus on donuts and various other baked goods. However, with growth, Dunkin' Donuts has become a prime competitor of Starbucks, in terms of serving coffee.
Some Fun Facts About Dunkin’ Donuts
The list of fun facts is endless, but here are some of the best ones:
1. Dunkin’ Donuts has more than 9,700 restaurants in about 31 countries all across the world
2. There are almost 6,700 Dunkin’ Donuts locations throughout the United States.
3. Almost all restaurants are franchisee owned and operated.
3. Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins is owned by Dunkin' Brands Inc.
4. The company’s largest competitors in the market are Starbucks and Krispy Kreme donuts.
Image Courtesy: allabout24hours.com