Diet Secrets Of Holby City's Phoebe Thomas Revealed
It’s not only her beautiful locks but Holby City's Phoebe Thomas’ Kate Hudson like figure also makes her headline material. One of Britain’s prominent magazines has revealed the diet secrets of Phoebe Thomas, who shot to limelight playing Nurse Maria Kendall in the medical drama Holby City, telecast in BBC One.
Phoebe shocks you by saying that she regularly “eats up to 3,000 calories a day.” So much for female celebrities who measure each ounce of their food intake to maintain a perfect figure. If she gobbled up all those calories and did nothing to lose them, she would be an obese chick now. But Phoebe is a passionate marathon runner with five marathons behind her in her five year marathon experience. She took to running in marathons about five years ago. Her first marathon was a charity race and she had to run 5km for that race. Her humongous calorie intake helps her run in the marathons without getting exhausted.
And thanks to her marathons her figure has also come of age. She reveals that she has seen huge changes in her body.
Typically, Phoebe eats upto five times a day. She regularly eats carb-rich food like potatoes and pasta. But she is still so slim; you think right? Her running sessions are grueling and that is how she maintains her slender figure. She runs for six days a week and sometimes there are double sessions twice in a week. In her words, “my training is extreme but it also means I can eat whatever I like, which is so liberating!'
Here is what her typical diet contains:
- Her breakfast is three pieces of toast, a banana, fruit juice, coffee and vitamins
- She has a mid-morning snack of eight oatcakes and bananas
- Her lunch consist of potatoes with protein rich salads or pasta
- Muffin or oatcakes make up for her mid-afternoon snacks
- Her weekly diet plan has steak twice a week or Spaghetti Bolognese or a Casserole
- That apart, her favorites include lamb biryani, peshwari naan bread and her mom’s mum’s apple crumble
Image Courtesy: chrisbrock.co.uk